“Very nice restaurant with excellent food and atmosphere”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Scott Road
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Scott Road is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 849 Restaurants in Surrey
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Newton
Reviewed 21 September 2013

The Keg has a very nice soothing interior. It had a gas fireplace going giving it a really relaxed atmosphere. The wait staff was very knowledgeable and attentive. We both got steaks and they were cooked to our liking. The side of vegetables were very good. We were gone for two weeks and I do not remember the starch or salad. But I do know we were very happy with the food. As other reviewers have noted it is a little pricey but it is in line with all other restaurants in the area. I would definitely come back again.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We went out for a family meal and had not booked , staff were all very welcoming and we were soon seated. The meal was very good and this is the second time I have been to the keg and both times have had an extremely good steak. It was not a cheep meal but average for this part of Canada. Would go here again when we next visit Vancouver.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Paying for a trendy restaurant. The waitress was very kind and perky. However we had to remind her that we had no cutlery to eat with :)

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Although I tend to avoid chain restaurants, The Keg's proximity to my house draws me there 5 or 6 times per year.You really can't go too wrong if you are looking for a good steak with typical sides. This isn't fine dining but is a cut above (no pun intended) the majority of steaks offered by the chains.Great Caesar's. You'll be okay.

Reviewed 21 March 2013 via mobile

I went here with my wife and our 3 year old. Kids menu is awesome. The service is exceptional. They really make us feel like valued customers.

This is one of our favorite family restaurants to go to!!!! The staff is the best!