“Best Thai Restaurant in the Lower Mainland”
Review of Sabai Thai

Sabai Thai
Ranked #93 of 872 Restaurants in Surrey
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fleetwood
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My Family and I have been going to Sabai Thai regularly for over 10 years. We have been to several throughout the Vancouver area and find this to be the best. We also travelled separately in the past to Thailand and both my daughters and wife have attended cooking schools there. Accordingly we feel that the style of cooking, the ingredients and the flavours are as was experienced while in Thailand. The owner and staff are from Bangkok and Chang Mai and bring their talents skills and wonderful personalities with them.

1  Thank Jim T

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We love this place, it is our go to restaurant for girls night. They have great currys and vegetable dishes. The restaurant it's self I'd quite small inside but still very comfortable.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Usual Thai food offerings that were well-prepared and tasty.The sate is superb though expensive for what you receive.Nice enough for decor and a good lunch destination.Tend to shy away from here because I feel the price doesn't meet my standard.Lots of other places around though I can say Thai food tends to be too pricey for what you get.Too bad as I love pad thai,sate and yellow curries!

1  Thank larryandida
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Had a very good meal at Sabai Thai while on a business trip to Surrey. We were a group of 8. Everyone was pleased with the mains. Their Special Pad Thai was especially good. Reminded me of pad thai I had on trips to Thailand because it wasn't doused in ketchup like so many mediocre thai places. The green curry chicken was fresh and spicy. The eggplant was cooked perfectly. The Tiger Prawns were also excellent. The only disappointment was the appetizer platter. The fish cakes were rubbery. The shrimp were overcooked. Go for the skewers or dumplings and skip the platter.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I have frequented here so many times and I go because it is a fantastic meal for a very reasonable price. This place is by Guildford Town Centre and it's small. You can dine in or take out. The restaurant is small but the service is wonderful. I have been back so many times as the food is amazing!