“none of my business manager”
Review of Ivy Lane Cottage

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in West Vancouver
Ivy Lane Cottage
A TripAdvisor Member
“none of my business manager”
Reviewed 30 August 2005

I had a call for a resrvation in Ivy lane cottage at the end of Augest 2005 .The manager, MRS DE MAN said thay haven't any vacant but can introduce me to a lady that has a immaculate clean suite for me and my family . we trust her as the manager of the Ivy Lane Cottage. we stayed at damn suite just one night .there was lots of bugs (specially spiders!), the shower was an old scary sauna without door . The flash tank handle was broken and had been treated! by tape and the bathroom's lock jammed just after I closed it once and the immaculate owner(ha ha!) charged me for repairing it. Because of the moldiness of linens I could not sleep during that terrible night.In the morning I escaped from that immaculate clean(!!) suite and the owner Mrs Mayer refused to pay me back the 600$ deposit that we had given to her. We paid 600$/night for that HAUNTED HOUSE !!!.
By the way I called Mrs De Man next day and she said " it is not my business "!. I do not know why she did it to us, but I EXACTLY know it is their business ($$$$$).

• Stayed August 2005
6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Families
Couples
Solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 December 2003

We visited Fort Langley in April 2003 and, from a recommendation by Canada Bed and Breakfast Hosts, we came across Ivy Cottage. What a pleasant surprise! Host Joyce May has created a delightful loft for her guests furnished with two beds (a queen and a single, ideal for us three), luxurious amenties including the most comfortable bath robes we've ever worn, full en suite bath, a breakfast area (or you can chose to join other guests downstairs), shelves of books and games. The pictures on her web site just don't do it, or her breakfasts, justice! Just don't tell her the price is too low for so much!

• Stayed April 2003, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Vancouver
North Vancouver Hotel
North Vancouver Hotel
#5 of 10 in North Vancouver
Best Western Capilano Inn & Suites
Best Western Capilano Inn & Suit...
#3 of 10 in North Vancouver
#4 of 10 in North Vancouver
Horseshoe Bay Motel
Horseshoe Bay Motel
#1 of 1 in West Vancouver

Been to Ivy Lane Cottage? Share your experiences!