“Good Food with a nice view”
Review of Troller Ale House

Troller Ale House
Ranked #29 of 159 Restaurants in West Vancouver
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Pub, Gastropub
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We had arrived early for the ferry so we thought we would grab a bite to eat. We stumbled on this restaurant and glad we did. I had the salmon burger which was fresh and delicious, my husband had the seafood pasta which was creamy with plenty of fish. To go along with our meal we could look out at the ocean and watch the ferry come in.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

While waiting for the ferry I took a stroll and stumbled on Trolle's $6.75 double Caesar special ... Sold!
I had the pulled pork sandwich with house salad. The baguette was fresh and toasty, the pork was juicy and super flavourful, and the coleslaw was crispy and tasty.
The house balsamic vinaigrette is perfect!

Service was quick and friendly, and the view was very nice.

Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Outside patio for the watching of ferries and other activities in the marina.
Good table service and willing to swop menu around.
Busy bar area as liquor store on site.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

We have eaten here many times while waiting for the ferry, and always find the food & staff to our liking. This time I had the Thai Chicken Salad, and it was delicious. It was huge, and loaded with lots of crispy salad greens, nuts & chicken, very tasty. My husband had a Ruben Sandwich with a salad and he said his meal was very tasty as well. The portions are very generous, you will not walk away hungry. Our server was pleasant and attentive. It is a great spot to enjoy a meal & your beverage of choice while waiting for the ferry.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Coming back from Vancouver Island one Sunday night, I missed my bus and wandered down the street looking for a Beer and a Bite. Though it was dark and rainy outside, inside was a haven of warmth and light! The wait staff were bright and cheery and quick to serve. They had a jug special that night and as I was not driving, I took advantage of it and some of their great appies. Needless to say I missed the next bus as well but did not mind at all. This place has no pretension of being other than a great pub with super food and drink at reasonable prices I have been back a few times and have found the service, food and drink to be just like the first time, GREAT! Horseshoe bay Rocks!