“Top Authentic Thai Cuisine in the Lower Mainand - WestVancouver”
Review of Thai Pudpong

Thai Pudpong
Ranked #45 of 159 Restaurants in West Vancouver
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 July 2014

For the past three years, I have had some of the most scrumptiously delicious meals at Thai Pudpong in West Vancouver. It's not a long drive from downtown, and well with it. Not only is the food out of this world, but the hospitality and service here is by far, some of the most genuine in the lower mainland.

I have yet to try their lunch menu (going to try to soon) but there dinner menu is great.
My favorite dish is the LARB (thai style lettuce wrap), so magically seasoned with the right combination of chicken, lime, chili, red onions and cilantro. My mouth is salivating as I type about it.

Other great dishes include the soup (Tom Yum)
Phad Graw Prow (typically choose pork)
Basa Filet
Penang Curry.

Everything, i have ever tried here is delicious.

GO here. Just do it. You will not be dissappointed.

1  Thank BCMeg

Reviewed 11 June 2014

It isn't even a competition. This place is heads and shoulders above every other Thai place in Vancouver. I'm specifically referring to Sala Thai, Pink Elephant and Thai House.

The service is stand out exceptional. They genuinely appreciate your business and are super-helpful. They noticed my wife and I liked spicy food and they enhanced dishes to reflect that.

I've been three times and I will keep going back.

The Pad Thai is as close to what I have had in Thailand as I have found in Vancouver. Ditto for all the other dishes.

Just go, you won't be sorry. I wish they had a patio.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We went here with my with my wife and a 3 year old, such a friendly place, excellent thai food, we really like the green curry chicken...Manit our server was very friendly too. We will highly recommend this place..

2  Thank GMHCP
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We live about 40 minutes away in the Valley but every time we head to the North Shore, we always try to fit in a meal at this wonderful restaurant. We love the food, the service,the humor and the atmosphere that comes with it. We went there again yesterday and the food was as good as we can remember. This is our favorite Thai food restaurant. We will return.

1  Thank Mikefar
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Casual, smaller restaurant, but with very pretty décor. Excellent food with the freshest ingredients. On the North Shore where we live, this restaurant plus Asian Fusion on Lonsdale and Tamarind Hill (Malaysian food) on Lonsdale are heads above other restaurants in a city with many, many to choose from. All use fresh ingredients, hand made sauces and put lots of thought and care into what they serve. Thai Padong also has take out which is nice to pick up at the end of a tiring day. They thoughtfully send take out home with the spinach for peanut chicken in a seperate container so the spinach doesn't wilt before you get home.

1  Thank LoveWailea