“great coffe”

Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Pemberton
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We offer hand crafted espresso beverages, select coffees, house made baked goods, breakfast burritos, lucia gelato, paninis, wraps and more. We source locally as much as possible and feature natural hormone/nitrite free meats, free run eggs, organic flours and sugars. Pop by for some Pemberton Local Flavor.
Reviewed 8 October 2013

always a good coffee, friendly staff. we always go in past and buy coffee to take home. now expanded to whistler so will habve to visit there next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

the cappucino was excellent, the coffee is a good blend of beans, with almost zero bitter aftertaste. The line-up in the store is what you'd expect in NYC or Toronto... but it seems that people come from all over, especially on bike, for a cup of the coffee, and for a very good reason.... it's very good coffee

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I gave up drinking coffee for quite a while and especially latte's because I was having such a hard time finding one that was made properly. Then I had one from here and I am hooked again. Nice job.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Well, I'm a huge latter lover))
I tried their Canadiano, and I can say it's a best coffee I've ever tasted. Seriously!
Also I fell in love with their mango gelato!
I forgive them not very cozy interior *)

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Mount currie coffee co
Friendly owners grate atmosphere - I try to drop in here every time I’m touring Pemberton - for great organic wraps and sandwiches, with wonderful coffee to caress your pallet.

2  Thank tiggins