“Pleasant place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Pemberton
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian, American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We offer hand crafted espresso beverages, select coffees, house made baked goods, breakfast burritos, lucia gelato, paninis, wraps and more. We source locally as much as possible and feature natural hormone/nitrite free meats, free run eggs, organic flours and sugars. Pop by for some Pemberton Local Flavor.
Mount Vernon, Washington
“Pleasant place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

There were lots of options for lunch, which we should have taken advantage of. There were also some very good looking goodies. I had a tea latte, The tea was not as good as Starbucks' Tazo whole leaf. My husband said his espresso was good. The place was busy, a local meeting place for sure. If we go back to Pemberton I think we will have lunch there rather than at the restaurant across the street.

Visited January 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“great coffe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

always a good coffee, friendly staff. we always go in past and buy coffee to take home. now expanded to whistler so will habve to visit there next time we are in the area.

Visited September 2013
Toronto
“morning get up and go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

the cappucino was excellent, the coffee is a good blend of beans, with almost zero bitter aftertaste. The line-up in the store is what you'd expect in NYC or Toronto... but it seems that people come from all over, especially on bike, for a cup of the coffee, and for a very good reason.... it's very good coffee

Visited September 2013
Whistler, Canada
“Best Latte”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

I gave up drinking coffee for quite a while and especially latte's because I was having such a hard time finding one that was made properly. Then I had one from here and I am hooked again. Nice job.

Visited August 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Best latte”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

Well, I'm a huge latter lover))
I tried their Canadiano, and I can say it's a best coffee I've ever tasted. Seriously!
Also I fell in love with their mango gelato!
I forgive them not very cozy interior *)

• Visited August 2013