“We Nailed alot of Fish great experience”

Pemberton Fish Finder
3-Hour Fly Fishing Experience
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Pemberton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: WINNERS OF THE 2014, 2015 and 2016 FAVORITE OUTDOOR GUIDE Brad Knowles. There's a lot to see in Pemberton and area, in order of ranking, the top person to reveal the region's secrets: Brad Knowles of Pemberton Fish Finder. Pemberton Fish Finder is a year-round fishing guide service for Pemberton BC, Whistler BC, Squamish and Lillooet. Our professional guides welcome all forms of fishing during summer and winter. We have guides that specialize in fly fishing, spin fishing, Salmon fishing, sturgeon, trolling, river fishing and ice fishing. No experience necessary - we welcome all levels of fishing, families and kids. Visit our website to see what our clients are catching.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We Nailed alot of Fish great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2011

Met Brad at 9am spud valley sports and by noon we had 15 fish in the boat and my son caught 5 pound Rainbow and he also caught a 9 pound bull trout Brad Showed us the spots and we nailed it thanks again see you next time

1 Thank Byson72
pembertonfishfinder, Owner at Pemberton Fish Finder, responded to this review, 29 September 2011
Thanks you for your kind review! I'm Pretty sure your son has got the fishing bug now. Please forward a copy of that big bull trout your son caught. I would like to share the photo on my website.

Toronta
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun and Plenty of fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed the outing with Brad on the Birkenhead, I found him knowledgeable and enthusiatic. I wish I had been out longer. Returning to the shop the next day to stock up on Adult Damsel Patterns, (that he had run out of) he let me use all the tools and materials I needed to tie up my own, free of charge, as long as he could video it and post on his web site. I will be back out with him as soon as the opportunity arises, I found him very friendly and willing to help. Pemberton was a great venue, too many place to fish, too little time.
Kevin.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Anglersvoice
pembertonfishfinder, Owner at Pemberton Fish Finder, responded to this review, 22 September 2011
Thank you for your kind review. I am very impressed with your ability to tie flies and those flies caught fish. Could you please send me more of those killer patterns ;) Look forward to fishing with you in the near future. Tight Lines!
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Favorite part of the trip for me and my sons”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2011

I was introduced to Brad when I came into his sports store after failing miserably at catching any fish with my two sons (I am a complete newbie to fishing out West). Brad was a great guy and taught us a lot. Using some of his tricks I even managed to catch 4 rainbow trout the next day. He has me convinced that we need to come back up and catch some Salmon in the river. Maybe next year...

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Duffer467593
pembertonfishfinder, Owner at Pemberton Fish Finder, responded to this review, 25 August 2011
I absolutely enjoyed fishing with you and your boys. Fishing with kids is exciting, the excitement can be very infectious.
Whistler, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You can't beat local knowledge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2011

I've been living in whistler for three years now and started fly fishing soon after i arrived. It's taken me a lot of dedication to get where I am today but I have always wanted to feel a big fish on the end of my line. I decided to go out on a tour and put my trust in Pemberton fish finder and let me tell you, it was money well spent. I got my trophy rainbow trout and had a great day fishing. It just goes to show you can't beat local knowledge.
Thanks

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Tom C
pembertonfishfinder, Owner at Pemberton Fish Finder, responded to this review, 23 August 2011
Tom,
I enjoyed your companionship while fishing with you. Thank you for your kind review. Make sure to stop by the shop next time your in town.
Brad Knowles.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Racket”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2011

This service is a racket. We had our trip on the books for over a month yet the service couldn't seem to figure out who would be guiding us the morning of the trip. Additionally, the guide was unorganized and failed to pick us up as advertised. The guides car was so loaded with junk we took our own rental; this was after we waited over an hour at the shop while they got organized. We caught a total of one fish on a day long trip - the guide never changed patterns and seemed to go off on his own. Wish someone would pay me to go fish...

Visited August 2011
pembertonfishfinder, Owner at Pemberton Fish Finder, responded to this review, 20 August 2011
Pemberton Fish Finder guides are committed to customer care. This is an isolated incident in which the client has been refunded in full after spending a full day fly fishing with one of our guides. We Regret not living up to his/her expectations. I find this contradictive, after reading the heading "racket". Racket by definition; a dishonest or illegal way of getting money. The guide in question, also stated that he received a $40 gratuity and that his client caught a trophy 22" Rainbow Trout. There are situations where customers will lodge a complaint about legitimate operators expecting to receive a refund......