Pemberton Gateway Village Suites Hotel
Pemberton Hotel(Pemberton)
US$98
Pemberton Valley Lodge(Pemberton)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$167
Priceline
US$261
US$250
Glaciers Reach(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$279
Travelocity
Twin Peaks Resort(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$204
Lost Lake Lodge(Whistler)
TripAdvisor
Le Chamois(Whistler)
  • Pool
All reviewsperfect locationspacious roomhousekeeping staff arefriendly managergreat accommodationplace to staykitchensuitsgatewaysmountainsfarmgarage
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Only stayed for 1 night but was a very relaxing experience.
Myson the Owner was extremely helpful and a great guide to this small but beautiful town.
The views out of our suite windows and balcony are almost enough of a reason to stay at Gateway alone but the friendliness will keep you coming back.
I'm already planning my next trip back and this time I'll definitely stay for much longer than a night.

Thanks Myson

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
pgvshotel, Manager at Pemberton Gateway Village Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2013

Dear Amal: We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Too bad you could only stay 1 night. We`re flattered you`re already planning your next trip back for a for much longer stay, more than just 1 night. I`m glad I was able to be helpful guide for our small town. I try to treat the Hotel with a proprietary interest, but I`m not the owner, just the manager. The views out of the suite windows & from the balconies, of the Valley & Mountains are one of a reasons we & so many of our guests stay here.

Reviewed 23 December 2012

Got into pemberton late one evening and the staff at PGVS was more than helpful on making sure my stay was pleasent! Informed me of great food ( mile one ) and many other things that i may need for my stay . Suites are very nice and quiet. Couldnt have had a better stay. Will stay again and again with them. Thanks again to Mayson and Ella

Room Tip: Any one of the rooms
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Tim M

Dear Tim You're not our 1st late check-in. I'm resident manager, so there is staff on call 24/7. I'm glad you had a pleasant stay & availed yourself of Mile One's great fare. Glad to hear you'll be staying with us again & again. Thanks for your patronage, & taking the time to jot out a review for fellow travellers. Regards Myson

Reviewed 7 December 2012

This is the second time I haves stayed at the PGVS, it is a great location, The apartment is spacious. I stayed in the 2 bedroom+1, with 3 other adults and 2 young kids. It has three beds and pull-out couch. It's not a hotel, and you feel at home. Myson was very helpful, and answered any questions I had. We had a balcony that overlooked the restraunt patio below, so you may not want to sit out in your pjs for that morning coffee :)
This time around I did not take full advantage of the kitchen, but on previous visit it was invaluable to baking my grandmas birthday cake! I will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
pgvshotel, Manager at Pemberton Gateway Village Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2012

Dear Barb
Our Spacious Suites were built as apartments with full kitchens.The 3 Bed Rm Efficiency is perfect for families with, as you noted, 2 Bed Rm +1: 3 Rms with 3 beds & pull-out couch all Queens. We try not to be just a regular hotel, & strive to make you feel as much at home as possible. I hope your grandma was not too disapointed you didn't bake her a cake this time - maybe next time. :) lol
Thanks for taking time to write a review for your Fellow Travelers. We're gratified you have chosen us as your home away from home in Pemberton. `Ela & I look forward to hosting you again.

PS:Pemberton is a pretty laided back place so if you wish, you may sit out in your pjs with the morning coffee on the balcony, overlooking Mile One Restaurant's Patio below & Mount Currie above. ;)
PPS As I write this Mount Currie is just brilliant in the sun covered with Fresh Snow!!!

Reviewed 9 November 2012

Our reservation was made totally blind and with no knowledge of the area so how greatful we were to find spacius modern suites with extensive accommodation including well fitted kitchen.These were our last 2 nights of a tiring 7 week tour across Canada and we needed a wind down which wad well catered for by the Pemberton area. A range of great eateries are within a short walk and Myson is a good reference point and attentive host,

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
pgvshotel, Manager at Pemberton Gateway Village Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2012

Dear Ray from Portsmouth Thank you for taking the time to review us for other travelers from the UK & beyond. I'm gratified that we pleasantly suprised you: “A surprising find”. We get many travelers with no local knowledge of the area so we give them free maps & let them know about all the activities around, such as hiking spots, nearby One Mile Lake, & Nairin Falls. I'm glad we could provide you with 2 days to unwind before your return home.
I know the next trip is to China but if you take the long way round & make a stop over we'll have a suite waiting for you & your wife. All the Best Myson & 'Ela

Reviewed 4 November 2012

I always recommended Pemberton Gateways Hotel to all my friends who are coming for a visit. And they keep on coming back ,..Myson and Ella are very accommodating, they have the lowest rate in town, . The rooms are large enough , bright and clean..
good hotel..

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank EMERALD0524
pgvshotel, Manager at Pemberton Gateway Village Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2012

Dear Emerald
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are pleased you have been choosing us to put up visiting family, friends & associates, & that they keep on coming back, & you recommend us too. We strive to have the lowest rate in town for the most space. We're glad you found the Suites bright & clean.

Hope to see you & your next visitors soon.