The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast
Pemberton Valley Lodge(Pemberton)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$250
Glaciers Reach(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$279
Travelocity
Twin Peaks Resort(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$195
Orbitz.com
US$302
US$214
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$140
Greenwood Country Inn(Pemberton)
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 January 2013

This was our family's first experience at a Bed and Breakfast. We weren't sure what to expect. What a surprise. Hostess Carol went out of her way to make sure our trip was a pleasant one. She researched New Year's eve activities for us to attend, gave us loads of towels to take to the community center pool, took me cross-country skiing at the nearby golf course, and--the most amazing thing--organized a book talk in the neighborhood so I could discuss my two novels. While host Peter is an elderly man and can be cantankerous at times, it in no way affected our stay in their lovely home, a place nestled among the mountains and surrounded by beautiful views. We were sorry to leave, and look forward to returning someday...hopefully soon.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Jana L
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I have to agree with the review(s) regarding the behaviour of the host, Peter. Unfortunately, we didn't have the pleasure of meeting Carol, as she was not at the Farmhouse for our stay.

Peter was certainly cantankerous, and most likely inebriated as my husband pointed out. Peter actually kicked my husband - twice - to get his attention while we were conversing in the living room upon our arrival. We all took it in stride, as you really don't want to tick off an individual if they've been drinking.

We did end up staying the night (as the town was chock-a-block full of tourists due to the Slow Food ride event happening), and in the morning approached Peter, once he arose from his slumber, to pay for our lodging. We all paid in cash, (yes, we knew this) my concerns were though that he might forget that we'd paid as he asked my husband a few times which room we were in (confusion here).

I was happy that our room had a lock on the door.

I agree that the scenery and location of this B&B is wonderful, But sadly, I must agree with the two other reviews. I would not recommend this B&B.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank Brenda L
Reviewed 4 July 2011

My friend and I (2 girls mid 20's,) and her dog went at this beautiful B&B. Warm welcome, dog friendly. Excellent breakfast (french toast with fresh fruits & more). Breathtaking landscape all around. Very quiet, comfy bed, very clean, towels. Very nice place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank mitennis
Reviewed 16 July 2009

This otherwise promising B&B - great, quiet rural location on the outskirts of the small town in a fairly majestic valley - did not pan out for us. We had two run ins with a very drunk and tempermental older man, Peter. One evening he had an unintelligible conversation with my young wife in the common room - wearing only his briefs! This, and a couple other similiar encounters were enough to ruin the atmosphere for us and make returning each night something we lamented (and left my wife very uncomfrotable). Carol, the hostess, was otherwise very nice, but she accepted cash only (which we were not told beforehand) and while she evidently heard from her husband about his underwear conversation with my wife, offered no apology for this, but gave us a very strange speech "explaining" his behavior to us. In the end, we were happy to move on.
I took a look at two of the other positive reviews of this sight - the reviewers have never commented on another hotel, only this one. To me, thats fishy.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
7  Thank westernbandbfan
Reviewed 3 February 2009

We came back to the Farmhouse, and this time to spend Xmas week in the beautiful Pemberton Valley. Our stay was fabulous as Carol and Peter are the best hosts with a great sense of humor and knowledge of the local area. We dined on lovely, filling breakfasts, relaxed by the warm fire at night, got to cuddle with Jade, the "cool cat," fed the horses a couple of times, and experienced great cross country skiing at Whistler and in the Pemberton Valley. Our room was cozy, clean, with an ensuite bath with a heated floor! Very nice. The wireless Internet network was faster than my FIOS at home. We looked out over the surrounding snow-covered meadows with no neighbors in sight. There were charming small restaurants in town where we enjoyed our dinners. This a great place for a lovely vacation get-a-way. We hope to be back again!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank AdjuaKennedy