“Great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

Bob and his team do a great job! My girlfriend and I visited for the day as a birthday gift for her. I had never ridden before and was made to feel completely at ease by the staff, my girlfriend is an experienced rider and really enjoyed getting out on the trails. The experience feels very authentic as you trek through town and out into the bush, fording a stream along the way and having several opportunities to trot.

2 Thank Daniel M

Toronto, Canada
474 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 395 helpful votes
“Not sure why this one doesn't come up more often in google searches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

I went to BC with my 3 kids and booked white water rafting, zip lining, whale watching but had a hard time booking horse back riding.
I saw all the reviews for the other horse back riding in Pemberton.
I knew my 2 daughters who had gone to horse back riding camp would not be happy with just walking through a trail.
I kept searching and found Adventure in Horseback riding and called.
I spoke to Bob.
He told me he'd have my son and I cantering before the end of the trip.
I could tell right away that this was a much more personalized trip.
I booked with Bob and followed up about 2wks before I left.
We were early so we just headed to the farm. My kids fed the horses and played with the 2 dogs.
What struck me right away was this was a small farm with very well kept horses (of course great BC scenery).
I'm terrible with names but ... Anna(I think) greeted us.
She took out 5 horses and my kids helped brush them down to get them ready for the ride.
She matched the horses with the riders.
She helped each of us mount the horse and adjusted all the straps.
It took about 5-10min to get to the trail.
For all of you people who reviewed the other trips other than Adventures in HB and said all you did was walk, we were trotting within 5-10min. cantering in 15min.
Anna gave us quite the ride.
We stopped part way for a great scenic photo opp.
The trip was great. We did go on a trail through the forest and crossed a stream but it was more about the riding.
This was exactly what my kids wanted.
The trip took about 1hr 50min and time depends on how fast you ride.
The trail is what it is but I can tell you my kids had a ball.
I don't have a single bad thing to say.
Exactly what everyone wrote they wanted on a horse back riding trip but didn't get at the other riding places, we got it here.
In fact we asked to slow down a bit and Anna catered the ride to us.
We missed Bob on this ride as he was off celebrating his B-day (Happy 65th Bob).
I highly recommend Adventures in HB.
Your ride is tailored to you and you have a say in the kind of ride you go on.
I hadn't been on a horse in 30yrs. and I loved it.
This is the only place I would ride with on my next visit to BC.
Thank you Bob and thank you Anna(I really hope I haven't been making a mistake on your name).
Just an FYI. This is a farm. They don't have credit card machines so bring cash (I learned the hard way).
They will supply the helmets even though my youngest daughter brought her own with.
Have Fun!

3 Thank wasntme58
Vancouver, Canada
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Adventure in Pemberton!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

Great time! Bob and the staff are really friendly and are a good laugh.
The horses are beautiful and you are cleverly matched to a horse that will perfectly suit your needs and ability!
The scenery is amazing.
The trip was catered to our needs and was a lot of fun.
This is a Must Do activity in Pemberton!

1 Thank JezandStacy
Pemberton, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Ride through the Valley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

Modest Cost $$

Take a ride with Bob. He raises his own horses on the range up north. Voted by the community as the Best Guide, Cowboy & most Recognizable Person on Pemberton`s Best List. One of our favorite oral historians, descended from local pioneers.Real Local colour.

Tip: take the longer ride to see the Valley not just the Town.
Advance booking recommended in Off Season.

Tip: Its better to