“Amazing Experience - Highly Recommended!”

Copper Cayuse Outfitters
Book In Advance
More Info
US$67.14*
and up
1- or 2-Hour Horseback Ride in Pemberton
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided horse back riding, backcountry expeditions in Whistler and Pemberton. With exclusive access to Birkenhead and Tenquille Lake as well as hourly rides in the Pemberton Valley, and other beautiful routes in the region.
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My fiance planned a special trip this passed weekend with Copper Cayuse to propose to me, his horse crazed girlfriend. They were extremely willing to accommodate his requests and helped him plan everything. It was the beginning of the season and their main trail was not open yet due to snow. Don, one of the owners, went the day before on his ATV to map out a new trail with a beautiful lookout for the proposal. Being the beginning of the season, I was expecting the horses to be on the fresh side, which made me nervous seeing as my fiance is a complete beginner. I was so happy to see the horses were extremely well behaved, with good heads, and exceptionally responsive to our ques. All of this without being the typical dead dude horses. The scenery in the area was breathtaking and the trail wound through different types of terrain which made the ride feel far from the typical trail ride. Don was super friendly and had a good knowledge of the area, wildlife etc. which he shared with us along the way. All in all as someone who has done a fair share of trail riding, this was certainly the best combination of horses, scenery, and management that I have ever encountered. I will never forget my experience in the mountains and it wouldn't have been made possible without the great efforts of Copper Cayuse! Well worth it!

1  Thank Bojeca
CopperCayuse, Owner at Copper Cayuse Outfitters, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Completed enjoyed your company and happy for both of you starting out on your new trail. Come see us again!

All reviews