“Perfect perfect perfect!”

US$65.43*
and up
1- or 2-Hour Horseback Ride in Pemberton
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided horse back riding, backcountry expeditions in Whistler and Pemberton. With exclusive access to Birkenhead and Tenquille Lake as well as hourly rides in the Pemberton Valley, and other beautiful routes in the region.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I went on the 3 days/2 nights trip to Birkenhead and Tenquille Lake and I will never forget it! Stunning views, awesome trails (!!!) and the horses were in such good shape! For me as a horselover, it warmed my heart to see how much they cared for them. The camp felt so safe with Frankie (the camp dog) watching it, and every morning I got my morning-coffe from the campfire. Ellen and Don took such good care of me which meant a lot for me traveling alone! :) Hopefully I will be back next year!

CopperCayuse, Owner at Copper Cayuse Outfitters, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Thanks for your great pictures, we did enjoy showing you our back country, come see us again and who know we may make it over there.

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"footed"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Our horses were well suited to our advanced riding abilities, and so was the ride. Our guide was a fountain of information and we had a wonderful and long ride through some incredible mountain terrain!

CopperCayuse, Owner at Copper Cayuse Outfitters, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for your comments, we always try to find just the right horse for our guests.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Took a large group of International ESL students to Copper Cayuse Ranch and we had a great time! The location and view from the Pemberton Valley is fantastic and worth the visit alone.The staff was super flexible in accommodating our large group and the rides were ideal for an introductory group.

I was also beyond impressed with the patience of the staff as well. It is not easy organizing and instructing a group of students who have minimal English and minimal riding experience. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful throughout our afternoon in Pemberton. Snacks and drinks provided throughout the afternoon was an added bonus that kept everyone happy. We also had a BBQ dinner at the ranch that was very well done!

I would definitely recommended Copper Cayuse for any group, big or small. I have organized similiar group trips through other companies in BC and this was by far our best experience. Hope to be back again!

Thanks again to Don and the staff!

CopperCayuse, Owner at Copper Cayuse Outfitters, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you so much for your great comments. We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Ellen was a great host taking us up the narrow switchback trails to the mine entrance! Lunch was great and the horses and view were amazing! A great value - we'll be back again.

CopperCayuse, Owner at Copper Cayuse Outfitters, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for your great comments, I will be sure to pass them on to Ellen, look forward to meeting you on your next ride

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

If you like horses and being out there in the nature this is an absolute must do! We did a 3day ride, stunning views, best trained horses I have ever seen, great great guide (Ellen you are the best) and Don made sure we had a wonderful 'glamping' experience including fresh cooked meals, cold beers, camp fire, and super company! They made our holiday! Annelot & Godert

CopperCayuse, Owner at Copper Cayuse Outfitters, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Annelot and Gobert
Thanks for joining us in the back country. We enjoyed your company and hope to see you again.