Heritage Pines Inn B&B
Elks Motel(Keremeos)
US$58
Average 3/5
Mount View Motel(Oliver)(Great Value!)
US$70
Great 4.5/5
Maple Leaf Motel Inn Towne(Oliver)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$62
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Cactus Tree Inn(Oliver)(Great Value!)
US$79
Very Good 4/5
The Lakeside Resort(Oliver)(Great Value!)
US$76
Great 4.5/5
Holiday Beach Resort Motel(Okanagan Falls)(Great Value!)
US$76
Very Good 4/5
Lakeside Villa Inn & Suites(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$73
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2013

This is our second year ,Dianne & Doug are super hosts , they make you feel right at home from the moment you are greeted . The rooms are clean & very comfortable. This year we included dinner with our stay ,it was exceptional we had our meals on the deck under the stars & listening to the crickets & enjoying great conversations with Doug &Dianne it made for a wonderful weekend .Thank-you for you for hospitality see you next year ! M&D

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2013

From the moment we entered the B&B we were made to feel comfortable & at home. Doug & Diane were a great source of historical information on the area - Diane & I went to view the pictographs, as well as a visit to a lovely local gift shop while my husband was at a conference. Breakfast was GREAT. As we are into Scotch, talking with Doug on the subject was lots of fun as well as informative. If you are an animal lover, this B&B has resident dogs(2), cats(2) & a parrot.
We would definitely stay here again & recommend it very highly.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2010

Doug and Dianne are the charming hosts of the Heritage PInes Inn B & B. They serve excellent food and have very friendly pets. This is the cleanest and quietest B & B I have ever stayed in. These folks are excellent caring people, and are great cooks who serve delicious breakfasts. They are great to talk to and I would have liked to visit with them all day !

I enjoyed my stay with them so much that I have invited them to come and visit me at my home in their off season, but I doubt that they have an off season because their B & B is such a nice place to stay.

Gary Lewis

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank MRRer
Reviewed 3 September 2009

We traveled with 2 grandparents , a mom and a 6 year old and rented both rooms. There is little accommodation in Keremeos, so it's worth the short drive to find this B&B. The main floor room was perfect for the elderly, and the upstairs room with ensuite was very spacious (the decor is a work in progress) but the beds were comfortable and there was ample room for a playpen if you'd needed it. We had a great stay! He is a chef, so breakfast was delicious and plentiful. The parrot in the outdoor cage was a big hit with the kids and grandparents! All together it was a great stay, the hosts are lovely, and I recommend it for families as well as couples. Great value.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2008

Doug and Diane are great hosts that offer much more than a bed and breakfast. We enjoyed a personal tour of local petroglyphs with accompanying history of the local area PLUS a conversation with their pet parrot. WARNING: Don't get Doug started talking about whiskeys -- he's part of the local whiskey appreciation society and knows his stuff. A wonderful experience near Olalla about 10 minutes outside of Keremeos on the road to Penticton.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)