“Decent Breakfast for the Price”
Review of K-Cafe - CLOSED

K-Cafe
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I often come to this location for breakfast before heading out to do wine tasting in Keremeos. What I like best about this restaurant is the ability to sit outside while eating, and the price of food. The quality and service is average, but considering there's not many other options for breakfast, it makes for an okay place to grab a quick bite. It's the type of quality you would expect for a $6 breakfast. I would definitely recommend eating outside as the inside needs a serious updating.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Very dirty place, we had to remind the server to serve us. Breakfast was served and half eatin by the time i realized i had no drink,straws were filthy , this place needs to be sanitized and remodeled. Our server was very confused on what his tasks and duties were. Id be dammed if i let them make money off me with that service! How there still in buisness, is beyond me. I could do a way better job. Food was greasy !

1  Thank hersheydrops
Reviewed 2 October 2013

If you're driving through Keremeos and looking for vegan gluten free options with a latte or americano misto, keep going. However if you want decent diner food (burgers, sandwiches, soup) this is a great little spot. The servers have character and the locals hanging out over pie and coffee add great local scenery. Did I mention the pie? The pie is amazing. I tried the strawberry rhubard on the way East and the Blueberry on the drive back. Both delicious.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Was in Keremeos for the weekend to visit friends so went to K-Café for breakfast on Saturday morning. From the outside, it looks like a small town café. Signs in the windows advertising coffee & cinnamon bun for $2.50…. not bad, but we were on the hunt for a full breakfast. Upon entering the front door, it looked exactly as anticipated, a small town café where most of the customers knew each other. We promptly greeted and were told to sit anywhere.
Once we found our table and were seated, the waitress delivered menus and took our drink order. Right on the top of the menu, we saw “Breakfast Special”. It took my wife about 5 seconds to state, that’s what she wanted. Bacon, two eggs, toast and hash browns for $6.95! Good enough for me too so that’s what we ordered. Our son on the other hand, ordered French toast and a side of hash browns. It didn’t make sense at first, but the waitress asked if he was really hungry?
The meals were delivered in no time; the eggs were sunny side up as ordered, surrounded by a mountain of cubed hash browns, 4 large slices of bacon cooked perfectly and a stack of toast. The French toast was two large pieces cooked perfectly and covered with a little powdered sugar. The side of was browns was enough for all 3 of us, in fact, we had too much. The total bill, with 2 coffees was $26.00, a small town bargain worth every penny. The place isn’t much to look at but the excellent service, quality and quantity of the food speaks for itself. Try the K-Café for breakfast, you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Great atmosphere, seems to be a local hangout, food is very marginal though, I think it's good for breakfast but the hamburger I had seems pre-made on not so fresh bread, I was not a fan.

1  Thank flygirl2009