“The Ranch loves their microwave!”
Review of Ranch Restaurant

Ranch Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 12 Restaurants in Keremeos
Cuisines: Fast food
Keremeos, British Columbia, Canada
“The Ranch loves their microwave!”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We ordered some food & while waiting we were stared at by stuffed dead animals everywhere..The microwave kept beeping.. I had a cuppa tea & picked up my spoon it had some harden on food on it..I had to ask for another spoon. eeooww I had bacon & eggs & hash browns..I should have tasted my food first..the hash browns were so salty..Good thing I had a glass of water.We started eating & the waitress turned on the vacuum & started hoovering the floor around us..so much for a nice quiet lunch.. I even had to lift my feet so she could do under our table. I've been there before & every time I have been there the vacuum comes out.I thought that was just a bad day for them but it seems to be a daily event. I believe in a clean place but to vacuum when people are trying to talk to each other over lunch was impossible.. & having dead animals every where was just creepy..I wondered what the health inspectors would say about that.. all in all it was a lack of respect for the customers trying to enjoy their food. The waitress copped an attitude with me..that was the last straw..I won't be back.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Linda R

San Francisco, California
“Terrible coffee”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I wonder how this place stays in business? The coffee tasted like the beans have been used all summer.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank E N
Salt Spring Island, Canada
“Sub Par”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Breakfast was a bit expensive, and lacking in quality compared to the K-Cafe down the street. Give it a miss ... and go for the K.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank goozey
Oliver, Canada
“Where is the HEALTH INSPECTOR?????”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

disgusting place....should be shut down!!!!!!..nasty the place was a mess food on the floor kitchen disgusting....I will never set foot in it again

Visited March 2013
3 Thank ppeart
“Have learned my lesson.”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Have been a customer for years but as time has gone by the food has gotten worse. Tonight after spending 50 in take out I was disappointed. There was a hair on top of my food and the portion was very small.have given this place plenty of chances but never again.

• Visited April 2013