We ordered some food & while waiting we were stared at by stuffed dead animals everywhere..The microwave kept beeping.. I had a cuppa tea & picked up my spoon it had some harden on food on it..I had to ask for another spoon. eeooww I had bacon & eggs & hash browns..I should have tasted my food first..the hash browns were so salty..Good thing I had a glass of water.We started eating & the waitress turned on the vacuum & started hoovering the floor around us..so much for a nice quiet lunch.. I even had to lift my feet so she could do under our table. I've been there before & every time I have been there the vacuum comes out.I thought that was just a bad day for them but it seems to be a daily event. I believe in a clean place but to vacuum when people are trying to talk to each other over lunch was impossible.. & having dead animals every where was just creepy..I wondered what the health inspectors would say about that.. all in all it was a lack of respect for the customers trying to enjoy their food. The waitress copped an attitude with me..that was the last straw..I won't be back.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.