“Simple family restaraunt”

Ranch Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 12 Restaurants in Keremeos
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Great homemade burger for the price. Burger special with fries soup or salad for 7.50! With desert. Where can you get that these days? Great tasting homemade style cheeseburger. Will do in a pinch if you're stopping through Keremeos and need a quick bite.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I like The Ranch. Quit and low key with a Western theme. food is consistent and the prices are very good. I love liver and onions and they do "the best" there, especially with a side order of onions Nothing pretentious - just good food and friendly service.

I go on a regular basis - breakfast, lunch and dinner ...

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

This used to be a great restaurant up until a couple of year ago where it started slipping badly and customer review began plummeting. I started with Borscht and it was a poor example of this wonderful soup. I am Ukrainian and have had broscht many times since young and this restaurants version was terrible. Then I received my deluxe burger and fries. The burger patti was small and without flavour, the lettuce and tomato on the burger was token in size and this was all served on an overprocessed bun. A sub quality burger you'd expect at a cheap carnival. The fries were soggy and oily (frier not hot enough and using old oil). Finally as another reviewer mentioned the coffee tasted like they've used the same beans all year. This restaurant struck out badly on EVERY item that touched my lips. I should have not ingested any of it, payed the bill and walked up the street to get a real meal I wouldn't regret for the rest of the afternoon. I should mention that I am not one to consistently post negative reviews on the net however in this case, as every food item I received I felt it warranted my time to write this review. When an establishment does this badly it's time to close the doors and leave the restaurant business to those who want to create an enjoyable customer experience.
e

2  Thank Marty S
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We ordered some food & while waiting we were stared at by stuffed dead animals everywhere..The microwave kept beeping.. I had a cuppa tea & picked up my spoon it had some harden on food on it..I had to ask for another spoon. eeooww I had bacon & eggs & hash browns..I should have tasted my food first..the hash browns were so salty..Good thing I had a glass of water.We started eating & the waitress turned on the vacuum & started hoovering the floor around us..so much for a nice quiet lunch.. I even had to lift my feet so she could do under our table. I've been there before & every time I have been there the vacuum comes out.I thought that was just a bad day for them but it seems to be a daily event. I believe in a clean place but to vacuum when people are trying to talk to each other over lunch was impossible.. & having dead animals every where was just creepy..I wondered what the health inspectors would say about that.. all in all it was a lack of respect for the customers trying to enjoy their food. The waitress copped an attitude with me..that was the last straw..I won't be back.

2  Thank Linda R
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I wonder how this place stays in business? The coffee tasted like the beans have been used all summer.

2  Thank E N