“Great food! Great location!”

Doc Morgan's Marina Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Bowen Island
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stopped in for lunch on mothers day. The staff were great. I asked to see menu before they even opened so that as soon as they opened I ordered food and sat down while my husband took the kids to the beach. We were on a time crunch cause if we missed the next ferry it was quite a wait for the next one. I had the BEST chicken burger ever and my husband had a great been burger too! The service was awesome and they were very quick. I would definitely go back to this pub!

There are newer reviews for Doc Morgan's Marina Pub & Restaurant

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We shared some starters - calamari, ribs and fried - all fantastic, with great garlic aioli! And you can't really beat the view!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We went to Doc Morgan's after doing the Killarney Lake trail on a rainy Sunday. We had heard from locals that this place has changed hands several times and has not always had a good reputation for food or service. We arrived out of the rain, got a cheerful welcome, very prompt, helpful service and good food. The seafood chowder was excellent and the two starters we ordered were a main meal in themselves. Hopefully Doc Morgan's is on the up now.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Stopped here on a nice Sunday afternoon. The deck was great for a relaxing lunch. The menu was limited, but it had enough to give most an option they are interested in. The food was below average. It had all the right ingredients, but just does not come together well. The quality of ingredients seems to be low and the preparation not good. The fries were soggy and low on flavor. The burger had a flavor that almost seemed artificially added. The fish from the fish and chips was chewy and the batter was soggy. The beer was amazing. I had three of the different beer options and was very happy with all of them. Try the King Heffy, it was the best. The service was very good and the atmosphere was great. Stop by for a relaxing beer and maybe a snack, but as a meal, the food will probably let you down.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I have been disappointed with Doc Morgan's in the past but with the new management in place, I think they finally got it together. My last meal there with my wife was excellent. You can't beat the ambiance of a small island pub and i would highly recommend it.