Riverside Chateau
Bow River Inn(Cochrane)(Great Value!)
US$83
Days Inn & Suites Cochrane(Cochrane)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$57
US$55
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
All reviewselbow riverfrench toastmy wife and iget awayprivate saunabed and breakfastlog homegracious hostsbeautiful locationlook forwardmade us feelbreakfast was deliciousrooms are beautifulnext morningprivate entrancewonderful placewedding night
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We stayed one night at this wonderful bed and breakfast. The main suite was immaculate and just perfect for a romantic night. The hosts were very welcoming and the breakfast was very good. We had a wonderful time walking around the river as well as sitting by the fire place enjoying some tea. Cannot wait to return!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2013

The riverside chateau is incredibly beautiful, very peaceful & relaxing, and the service was incredible. The ambiance was so relaxing and made our romantic night away unforgettable. I told my husband that we need to go stay a few times per year for a little escape. LOVED it!

Room Tip: We stayed in the oak suite, which was amazing, but I am sure all of the suites are just as beautiful.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I was part of the surprise birthday party weekend. I cannot say enough about how wonderful the weekend was, thanks to the amazing Yvonna and Mareck. I am in a wheel chair and they were so kind in their efforts to make sure I was comfortable and made sure that the chateau had been made as accessible as possible, to accommodate my needs.. The breakfasts were abundant, luxurious and delicious! The chateau is beautiful, bedding luxurious, and from the moment you pull into the grounds, you are made to feel like a treasured guest.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I recently held a surprise birthday party w/e for my husband at this wonderful B&B. It was an entire w/e affair with Friday night dinner at a local restaurant (I can enthusiastically recommend the Italian Farmhouse closeby), a delicious and abundant breakfast Saturday morning lovingly and elegantly prepared by Yvonna, a most enjoyable hike in the mountains, a catered dinner party on Saturday night in the chateau's grand living area, and another wonderful breakfast before our departure on Sunday morning. Thanks to to Marek and Yvonna the w/e was magical! The chateau itself is a breathtakingly beautiful and comfortable place to stay, but the real beauty lay in the warmth and care offered us by our hosts who stopped at nothing to make us feel so very special. Both of them went to incredible lengths to do everything they possibly could treat us like honoured guests, as they quietly but efficiently worked behind the scenes looking after every detail, taking care that everything during the entire w/e went smoothly. Simply put,they were amazing! By the time we left, I felt like I was saying goodbye to very dear friends. A 5 star rating is not nearly enough. In my book and from the praise of all our family and friends who were guests at the chateau, we give them 10 stars and more! Thank you Yvonna and Marek for helping to make my husband's 70th birthday such a special affair! We are already planning to return at this time next year for another reunion! See you then.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Living in Calgary it never really occured to me to seek out a pampering night away in the hamlet of Bragg creek... That has all changed. I highly recommend this elegant, log, European style B&B
right on the river on White Ave.
My husband and I went in April of this year and we were happy to hear that the devasting floods that rocked Bragg Creek did little damage to the Chateau.
If you are willing to splurge a little on yourself I highly recommend the Chateau.

Room Tip: I would recommend the room with the dry sauna on the deck overlooking the now closer river.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple