“Fresh flavoursome food in a relaxed atmosphere”
Review of Infusion - CLOSED

Infusion
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2012

We went here with friends on a Saturday night. The restaurant consists of two comfortable connected rooms, and was fairly full, but not noisy. The food is a real fusion of Thai and Italian. It all tasted delicious, from the appetizers, through the main course to the desserts. I had the Vietnamese Spring Rolls which were tasty and not too filling, Green Curry Penne sounds like a strange combination but really works, and the Tiramisu was light and delicious.

Friendly competent service, and not outrageous when it comes to pay either.

1  Thank timskitour

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Food here is very good but it feels like a cafeteria with table service.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

Five of us drove to Infusion for dinner to celebrate my husband birthday. We were immediately welcomed to the back dining room inside. Ooh oow great location, lovely surroundings, clean room, attentive service.
Our main dishes are New York Steak, Seafood Pescatora , Chicken Supreme, Tenderloin Fillet and Thai Salmon, everything was excellent.

After finished our main, our server surprised us with a complimentary tiramisu dessert with sparkler wishing birthday to my husband.
My husband gave me a bite of his tiramisu, ooh my god it was so good, all of us order a dessert, they were pleasantly surprised all the other dessert it was as good as the tirimisu.

The owner's NOK and head chef (her husband) they both very friendly, they went around the dining room to greet they guests and we actually spoke to them for awhile, on the way out.
Our company enjoyed the evennig so much. They will certainly come back to visit agin.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

Amazing food and excellent service! Was $100 for 4 people to eat! Very good prices and server was very very very approachable and knowledgable!

2  Thank Trish R
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I went to Infusion many times and I can said the food always excellent and service always friendly and helpful. The dinningroom and washrooms always kept very cleans.

On my last visit I had the seafood Pascatoria was delightful it worth it to drive out there every time.

1  Thank _phanthou