“Worth a visit”

The Castle Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Hurst
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: I believe the Castle Inn has been under new management for about the last six months and is gaining a strong local reputation for its restaurant.
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We have been here on a few occasions with friends and just as a couple each occasion food has been great. Note older negative reviews may relate to the previous owners the new chef is really good and although not a wide variety, the dishes are top notch would definitely go again.

1  Thank WenD94

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Looking for somewhere near my parents for my mother's birthday I alighted on this pub. Friendly staff welcomed us into this great building that was smart without being too gastro. I could have chosen the whole menu it all looked so good. Four of us had a two course meal and we shared a bottle of wine. All for a shade over £100. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank TJClere
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Went for Sunday lunch after reading trip advisors review .Was very impressed. Staff were very friendly . The Yorkshire pudding were huge ,and very tasty . Cauliflower cheese was the best I have ever tasted . Meat and veg were excellent All in all a very good dining experience.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I have paid yet another visit to the Castle. Yet another great experience, great friendly family run pub, recommend to all!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Went there last night with my brother for dinner.

Beer & food was very good and service excellent.

There's a nice ambiance about the pub and it was fairly busy.

Well done.