“Sometimes delicious, Sometimes horrible”
Review of Yummy Shawarma

Yummy Shawarma
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Iqaluit
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Just not consistent! The first time we ordered from here, the beef shawarma was soo good! The second time we ordered, we were also very pleased with the hawaiian pizza. However the last two times, the shawarma was bland and cold. So, just not consistent in quality of food!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Just a short 5-10 minute walk from the airport, Yummy Shawarma is an odd but nice surprise for a vegetarian in Iqaluit. Service was quick but I thought it could be a little friendlier. Food was good each time. Good place to visit if you have a sweet tooth.

1  Thank Su S
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Excellent Lebanese style cuisine available just steps away from the main terminal of the Iqaluit airport. The shawarmas are very good and loaded with goodies. Even vegetarians will find something to eat here (difficult in a meat eating society) and if middle easter treats are not your thing, they also make pizza. Sweet tooth? Try the baklava!

1  Thank Eric J
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Hola! I have eaten here twice, I love donairs so I went for the donair both times. The first time I had it, beef was a little dry, donair sauce was runny, not tasting the greatest... BUT I went there a second time, had the exact same thing and IT WAD DELICIOS! I don't know if they changed the donair sauce or the meat was fresher than the last time but who knows. It all depends on when you go I guess!

1  Thank nunachick
Reviewed 1 September 2013

the food at this place is really really amazing. It's all fresh and the flavours are authentic. Not only are the process really great considering you're up north, the staff is really accomidating. I read a comment about the prices being high, but if you compare the prices and the actual quality of food with the rest of the restaurants, yummy shawarma and pizza is definitely worth it. And the pizza and pasta taste great as well.