“Wonderful Afternoon Kayaking”

Majestic Ocean Kayaking
Ranked #2 of 36 Tours in Ucluelet
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the calm waterfront of Ucluelet Harbour. Drive through town and find us at the end of Marine Drive where it intersects with Helen Road. Our Majestic Ocean Kayaking business is located in a beautiful setting surrounded by cedar trees, wildlife and the calm waters of Ucluelet Harbour.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful Afternoon Kayaking”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Went and drove BC'S highway 4 out to Ucluelet, Had a wonderful time out in the harbour with Ben for the afternoon. Took me all over the bay and showed me the sights. Kayaks and gear are top notch and he's a good instructor if you have never kayaked before.

Also got me back in the ocean pretty quick when I flipped the kayak, Good thing too, cause that water is COLD at first. Heed their advise and bring non-Cotten clothes!

I would recommend the trip to anyone if you are going / staying in the area!

Sylvan Lake, Canada
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is the second year I have used this company for a half day sea kayak tour out of Ucluelet. It was fantastic. Their gear (clothing, safety equipment, boats) were top notch. Communication before the trip was super and very helpful. We saw tons of wildlife. The guides were great with my students and kept us educated and entertained! I will be back.

Visited April 2014
kayak4747, Owner at Majestic Ocean Kayaking, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thanks so much for being a return customer. We really appreciate your review and thank you for bringing your student to us. It means alot.
Tracy and Ted
Penticton, Canada
“Trip of a lifetime through the broken islands”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Our guide Jeremy Beninger was extremely educated, very friendly and made our tour a time to remember. He made kayaking seem like the best sport and hobby, and it was very apparent that he was passionate about it which in turn made us, the guests passionate about kayaking. Thanks to him, we were able to see and learn about some amazing intertidal sea life and a large variety of wildlife. It was incredible to be able to explore around an area we had never seen before and feel extremely safe in the hands of our guide. I cannot wait to go back!

Visited May 2014
Fremantle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Clayoquot Sound Sea Kayak Trip”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Six days in Clayoquot Sound, in fantastic conditions, talk about living the dream! Wonderful trip, with Bill Rickson as Guide, we reached as far west as Cow Beach, on Flores Island. Lots of Grey Whales, Sea Otters, Sea Eagles and even a Racoon. Can't wait to return.......

Visited July 2013
Prince Albert, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Enjoyed our afternoon!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I had never kayaked before so I was a bit uneasy but Jeremy, our guide, explained the steps to kayaking and away we went! The harbour tour was an enjoyable paddle - we saw harbour seals, sea lions, and an abundance of sea life such as sea stars and urchins. It was a great way to spend an afternoon.

Visited April 2014