“Above excellent”

Price range: US$33 - US$82
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This is my third review of Norwoods over the years. I can’t say enough about it. The food, the professionalism of the staff, the unpretentious atmosphere, create a mood of relaxation and enjoyment. I find it expensive but I find most restaurants expensive these days. Norwoods is easily within the parameters of value for money. Exceptional value for money. I won’t rave about the food as that speaks for itself from the other reviews. I will say if you’re looking to treat yourself, this is without doubt the place to do it. Richard, Ryan, Christa, Lee and the staff we didn’t meet. You are part of a product second to none. Thank you, once again we enjoyed a very special evening.

There are newer reviews for Norwoods Restaurant

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Got 4 appetizers and 2 deserts, an excellent meal for two. Help full staff, nice decor. Recommend the pulled pork tacos, marinated tomatos

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I had dinner here in May and loved it. It is expensive for the area, but well worth it. It was very, very good.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We enjoyed the tapas plates that we shared amongst the 4 of us. Very unique menue, excellent tastes, but a bit on the pricey side.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We expected great food but is was poor tasting but pretentious in presentation. We found better places in Tofino.