“Unlike any Other Adventure” 5 of 5 bubbles

WestCoast Wild Adventures
Ranked #4 of 36 Tours in Ucluelet
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our professional guides will provide a safe and educational WestCoast Wild Zipline experience you'll remember for the rest of your life! Grab the Adventure, keep the memories! We capture Spectacular images of your tour experience that you can instantly view and share on your phone!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unlike any Other Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

I have ziplined all over the world - but this experience was unlike any other! The opportunity to see the canyon and river from this vantage and to feel the air rush pass you reminds you of the beauty of nature - and that we need to slow down and enjoy it outside our busy city lives more often. The course offered insight not only to the area and cultural influences on the land, but also about local wildlife and flora. If they would have had room in the tour after mine - I would have gone again! The pictures they took of me that I purchased after will help that memory live on - that is until I get back up there to zip again or maybe try one of their other adventures!

Visited July 2014
WildLouis, Owner at WestCoast Wild Adventures, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Mesha, that was the best review ever. Thank you very much. we love showing off our little piece of paradise

Comox Valley, Canada
“Awesome Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

What a great time! I'm a teacher and loved the educational aspect of the tour. Learned so much about the area and cultural history of the Ha'uukmin Tribal Park and can't wait to bring back my knowledge to my students. I was a little apprehensive actually going on the zip line for the first time, but the crew and guides made me feel so comfortable and safe that on the very first zip I even tried going upside down!! definitely coming back.

Visited July 2014
That was a great review, Thanks. Please let your student know about us. Who know they might flip upside down with joy as well.
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Awesome fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

On vacation in Canada, Katja and I came over these guys. As we lack cliffs and wild rivers in Holland, we decided to grab this opportunity and fly down along the zip lines. Amazing and awsome! Best spent two hours ever! The guides furthermore offered some nice insights on the rainforest. I'm glad to have had this experience. Rock on, WCA!

Visited July 2014
It was great to have you and show off our little piece of paradise. thanks again for the excellent review
Edmonton, Canada
“A Breath Of Fresh Air - Literally!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

As a young girl of 19, taking off on a solo road trip is scary but it is experiences like this that make it memorable. I had an awe inspiring adventure leaping from side to side of the river canyon connected by the six zip lines. The views from every angle left me with goosebumps and the stories that the guides talked so passionately about left me knowing my wonderful country a little better. What an experience this was! My thanks to Kelly and his crew.

Visited May 2014
WildLouis, Owner at WestCoast Wild Adventures, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Miranda, Miranda

That is so awesome that you are doing a solo road trip, Good for you. It is the best education you will ever get about yourself. Thanks for the great review of our Zipline and the crew. Rock on.

Louis
Dundurn, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

The crew at WestCoast Wild Ziplining was a blast! Our guides were very helpful and made the experience that much better. Thank you to Kelly and his team!

Yoo, Wolfman, thanks for the review of our Zipline and crew, much appreciated.

Louis