“Wonderful seafood”

Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Ucluelet
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Description: Open Early April through Late September (with occasional functions)--Seafood and BBQ, We are literally floating on the Ocean. Enjoy the view from the best patio on the Coast. We are known for classic winning foods with our handmade twist. We try and stay as local as possible. We only carry BC handcrafted Beer and BC Wines. See you soon !
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This is a funky little restaurant that sits right in the harbour - a fun place to enjoy a meal! My friend and I weren't super hungry so decided to share some appetizers for supper. We had the Calamari, the Shrimp and the Crabcakes - all were delicious! The crabcakes were a little on the pricey side as there were only 2 of them and they were fairly small. However, when one considers that they were made with fresh Dungeness crab and had no fillers, the price isn't outrageous. We were served by one of the most delightful waitresses who was from Quebec. She had a smile that lit up the room - obviously a gal who really loved her job!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

What an awesome way to end a day of hiking around the Wild Pacific Trail: having dinner at the FloatHouse! It's such a laid back atmosphere with friendly staff and great food. I'd love to have something like this around at home to chill out after work.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I normally expect Fish and Chips to be hit and miss and grease can be a problem. I was pleasantly surprised this evening when I had a hankering for that specific meal and somebody in town recommended The Floathouse Patio and Grill. The Fish and Chips was anything but greasy and I found myself wishing I'd ordered two pieces instead of one. Friendly service, unique location and atmosphere and delicious food. What more can you want?

Reviewed 28 May 2014

For what you get, this place is expensive. Portions are small but the food is good. Service is friendly and the fact that you're afloat -is a novelty. Just don't go there hungry tho.....

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Tried their Blu Buffalo Burger and it was quite tasty. The food came to the table piping hot and service was with a smile. It was nice to sit semi-in and semi-out, and feel the breeze come in off the water.