“Great breakfast!”

Cynamoka Coffee House
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We use a Rancilio espresso machine, with local fresh roast free trade coffee beans. Breakfast for light eaters such as oatmeal & toast yogurt & granola with berries. Full breakfast pancakes Homemade bread: white, whole wheat, whole wheat hamburger buns, bannock, Fried bread, all made in house melon ball fruit cup w/toast chili bowl and garlic bannock chilli fries topped w/cheddar/mozza cheese we also do burgers
Nanoose Bay, Canada
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Good coffee and friendly folks! Perfect breakfast, just what I ordered, with nice crisp bacon and eggs cooked to order. Clean and a good spot for breakfast!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank madronatrish

“Totally ignored”
Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

Would have liked to eat here but I guess @ 2:30 in the afternoon you just stand @ the counter & 2 people see you and ignore you. After 10 min, I'm Outta Here!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Katathome
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Great hamburger!”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Did not expect a proper burger at a coffee house. Coffee was okay, the burger&salad were delicious, especially after a nice coastal hike...
Very nice local staff!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Peter W
Port Moody, Canada
“When you're tired of eating out, go for breakfast here”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We were only in Ucluelet for two breakfasts and we ate both of them here. The coffee is hot and there are free refills. There were about 10 tables in the restaurant and the woman behind the counter was efficient and prompt.

There were baked goods/pastries as there are in any coffee shop and I can't speak to those because we didn't eat them. Instead, I had a bowl of oatmeal with berries (frozen and thawed), toast (they have sourdough, multigrain, white and brown, I think) and peanut butter. My husband had toast, yogurt and berries. Both of us had coffee.

It was just the sort of food I would have eaten at home and after being on the "road" for five days, it was so nice to eat real food served by down-to-earth people.

A pleasure.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank JDBradshaw
Vancouver, Canada
“Fun spot to people watch”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Good coffee and great baking are all I need in the morning and Cynamoka is wonderful on both counts. The clientele is a mix of locals and tourists and it's a great place to people watch and to eavesdrop.

• Visited May 2013