“Excellent healthy food!”

Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Local Family run Japanese fusion noodle and sushi restaurant.
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Stopped by chance to have a quick meal and I was blown away by the quality and flavors!
Tons of vegan/vegetarian and NON-vegetarian dishes: I like to have options and not to be forced on certain type of foods.

Definitely on my list to go back!

1  Thank basil d

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I absolutely love the food here and cannot say enough good things about it. It is most definitely wholesome and nutritious as others have said. Unfortunately, they are so rarely open during their open hours of operation! I've been looking forward to going here for lunch on at least three occasions only to find them closed. It's been enough of a disappointment to keep me from returning. I still recommend, but warn people to have a back up option.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

What is not to like?? Totally wholesome, nutritious, energy boosting ingredients. Ukee Juice has healthy juices, smoothies,snacks and full meals but best of all it tastes amazing too!! and I love that they use organic local produce to create all their handmade goodies. I can honestly say they have the best smoothies. I haven't tried them all yet but my fav is the Half Moon Bay. The menu is amazing..so well thought out and easy to see what is going into your food and so many awesome choices..mmmmm

2  Thank heavypluma
Reviewed 7 November 2013

My favourite place to eat!! Delicious and filling poke bowls made with healthy and organic ingredients. The smoothies, soups and sandwiches are always fresh and amazing. A great place to eat for those with food allergies and/or dietary restrictions. You must try!

1  Thank Monballs
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Visited this summer and have been waiting to write a tripadvisor review. When in Ucluelet or even Tofino, it worth the drive to this place. The best juice we had - took a walk to the water after. All in all, one of our best days in the area, mostly due to the refreshing juice we got! BUT...the owners are also worth visiting bc they are BEYOND friendly and wonderful.

2  Thank esg772016