“We got married in Ucluelet”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ucluelet
Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay
Ranked #2 of 30 Ucluelet B&B and Inns
Pitt Meadows, Canada
“We got married in Ucluelet”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Where should I start? From the moment we walked in the door of our suite, we knew we had found someplace special. From the four poster bed, heated bathroom floor, flatscreen TV, comfy couch, WIFI, sauna, hot tub on our own private deck, to the delicious breakfasts served up every morning, everything was above standard, way above standard. I definitely would recommend this to anyone wanting to get away; if you want to be pampered and have all those extra touches that make this place so special.

Room Tip: The fern room is its own suite, highly recommend booking this room
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Judy B, Owner at Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
I am thrilled that you chose Bostrom's B&B for your elopment. I wish you all the happiness in your years together.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed 23 May 2014

One can only echo the other high ratings given by other guests. My brother and myself, both seniors and separately, have toured the world and were "blown away" by the substantial gourmet breakfasts, homemade snacks, access to a well stocked kitchen, very comfortable accommodations ensuring a good night's rest, our two suites including separate bedrooms, bathrooms, decks with patio furniture and attention to luxury detail. The main purpose of our trip was for whale watching and re-connecting with familiar areas not seen for many years and Judy was a superb help in directing us to achieve our goals. We were guests there for the first week in May and it was difficult to leave...first class at reasonable rares...highly recommended.

Room Tip: Because we were travelling "off season" rates were almost half but regardless, the ameniti...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Judy B, Owner at Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
And perfectly wonderful guests! Great to have met you Vera!
Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Our suite was spacious, perfectly equipped with a barbecue provided on the patio, and the guests are offered a hot tub, sauna, billiard table, games, books, videos, etc.

Judy, the owner is a perfectionist, and I mean this in the most positive way. Her attention to detail is unbeatable, whether I am thinking of the binoculars, the rain gear or the eco-friendly products she provides. She knows how to spoil her guests. And the breakfast! OMG how delicious was that!

For me there is a very relevant criterion, what makes a good accommodation; the fact that my pooches may join me on my vacation. For my girls there were cookies and bowls waiting on the counter and a dog pillow I wanted to lie down on. One can reach walking trails within minutes. Judy normally charges a one-time cleaning fee of $20 per stay with canine guests and donates the money at the end of the year to the Wild Pacific Trail Society. She never charges for service dogs. Thank you!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Judy B, Owner at Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank-you for the awesome review. I loved meeting your amazing dogs and hearing about all the skills they have obtained for rescue. What a team! Awesome!
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 21 April 2014

March 2014.
Judy made the most wonderful breakfasts including Gary’s crab one morning. The weather was little rainy until the day we left, but we had a GREAT time hiking and seeing the ocean views from Ucluelet and Pacific Rim National Park. A equal pleasure to be at Bostrom's--sauna, hot tub, pool table, fireplace, books, games. And especially sitting and watching the ever changing oceanfront view of sea lions and eagles. After all that, a sound sleep on a very comfortable bed. They had every amenity you could think of. Judy and Gary are the best hosts. No wonder they had a full house. The Wild Room was lovely with a large bathroom. We highly recommend Bostrom’s as the nicest B&B we've been to. A lovely holiday.

1 Thank Barbara A
Judy B, Owner at Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
It was great to meet you both and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to seeing you come up over the mountain again someday!
Vancouver
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My boyfriend and I spent a birthday weekend away at Uclulet and booked the Trail suite at Bostrom's B&B. What a gem! We loved the beautiful decor and design of the building and our room, the amenities such as the hot tub and sauna, the view... and the wonderful hospitality. Judy baked us a birthday cake (so sweet!!) and it was divine... as were both breakfasts. We'd highly reccomened staying here for a peaceful retreat by the ocean - and we'll be back for sure!!

Room Tip: Trail Suite is wonderful - so beautiful!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Judy B, Owner at Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
We're looking forward to your return!
Portland
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Where to start. There are so many things that make this experience special. Judy and Gary are wonderful hosts. Quite simply, hey enjoy people and have created an incredible atmosphere to share their gift with the rest of us.

There were three in our party; my mum, my partner, and myself. We stayed in the Pacific room with its own bathroom. The room was a little tight for the three of us, but let's face it, we weren't spending our time in our room. The bed was very comfortable. The access to either the rec room or the deck was a nice feature. We could nip up the stairs to the hot tub, sneak around the corner to the sauna or enjoy the seating on the deck outside our unit. The view is to die for.

Judy makes a mean breakfast. We had something special each morning. My favorite was scrambled egg and crab. She puts a lot of care and attention into her offerings and we appreciated it!

Gary and Judy, it was our pleasure to visit and we wish you well. Should we visit again, we'll book with you and maybe enjoy the Trail room next time which offers a kitchenette and a little more privacy.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank narcisse07
Judy B, Owner at Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
The Pacific room is tight for three adult people. It is much better for a couple travelling with a single child, or for 2 persons. If I had to design the B&B over though, I would still opt for the many large spacious common areas. I don't see how I could fit snooker tables into the rooms! :)
I'm so glad you enjoyed the crab breakfast. Gary just loves fishing and it was fun experimenting with recipes. Thank-you for being my guinea pig. I will definately include this on the menu in the future.
Edinburgh, Scotland
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We stayed for two nights in March 2014 and the rooms were wonderful. We had booked the Wild Room but were kindly offered an upgrade to the Trail Suite. All rooms are fantastic, but this room was amazing and very spacious. The view from the outside decking is incredible and you can also use the hot tub and sauna if you feel so inclined. As it was raining most of the time we were there we unfortunately did not try the hot tub but it looked very clean and inviting.

The host Judy & Gary are extremely friendly as is there little dog Baxter and will happily provide useful information on the local area. They recommended a whale watching company and the 2.5 hour trip was incredible as we saw 2 grey whales, lots of sea lions and a sea otter.

As it was very stormy one day, Judy provided us with full wet weather gear so we could brave the nasty conditions and try one of the nearby coastal walks.

The breakfasts are very filling and tasty and Judy had some wonderful stories to tell over the two days we were there.

You can walk into the town centre easily from the B&B and there are lots of nice little shops and restaurants to try, however if travelling out of season remember that most of the restaurants may close earlier than normal.

Tofino is a short 30 minute drive away and has its own unique character worth exploring as well.

Overall, we highly recommend Bostrom's and you will be hard placed to find a nicer B&B in Ucluelet.

Room Tip: Wild and Pacific Rooms have direct views onto the ocean, but are smaller than the Trail Suite. The T...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Judy B, Owner at Bostrom's B&B On Little Beach Bay, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Thank-you for taking time to review our little B&B. I was so pleased to be able to upgrade you to the Trail suite. It is my favorite room with all the natural ingredients from cedar to ferns. Though a walk in the rainforest during feeding time is fabulous, next time you come I'll order up some sunshine for you.