“Not great”

Ranked #30 of 40 Restaurants in Ucluelet
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 August 2013

This pub seems to be listed twice. Have reviewed under Eagles Nest Pub. Greasy fish, poor chips, service average (just). Wouldn't bother.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Hubby and I had fish and chips - me cod, him salmon. My hubby is rarely critical but we both found the fish greasy and the chips poor. Only one server who was struggling o cope with a small number of clientele.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

We had a refreshment here after a long day driving and watched all the fisherman come in. Didn't eat here, but lots of people were and it looked good.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

The restaurant was clean with courteous and quick service. The menu was varied and the prices were reasonable. Parking was limited.
CG

Reviewed 24 July 2013

This pub was recommended to us by a local ,we were visiting from North Vancouver for 4 days.The calamari and nachos were a ten out of ten.These are two of my favourite treats and I am picky .The nachos were layered all through with so many fresh ingredients, blew away the ones I have had at any pub the last 29 years. We shared a beef dip which was also awesome, all the portions were huge and very affordable.Quality and quantity.The service was friendly and timely.I loved the view and that there was a pool table,even though we did not play as it was occupied the whole time.I highly recommend it, clean airy and had a deck outside for those who smoke.