“Best atmosphere in Picton!”
Review of Acoustic Grill

Acoustic Grill
Ranked #4 of 76 Restaurants in Picton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The Acoustic Grill is a must for anyone coming to Prince Edward County. The food is great and the staff is always friendly. I would suggest the homemade burger and the tasty in house brew 'J45'. Steve is as personable an owner as I've ever seen and the Grill epitomizes his outgoing nature. 5 stars!

There are newer reviews for Acoustic Grill

Reviewed 21 February 2014

never get tired of this venue, there is always a great vibe in there, servers are super friendly and have a smile on their faces, food is good and the interior is great always find something new to look at !

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Arriving in Picton rather late on a very cold January evening, I was happy to find the Acoustic Grill open. It is a little hard to find as it is off Main St. behind the local Subway. Although there was no entertainment during my visit, it is apparent that it is known for providing live acoustic music. They have a large selection of beer on tap and a friendly staff. I ate here twice while staying in area. Had a great "Acoustic Jam Burger" (I recommend adding the "old cheddar") with a generous portion of sweet potato fries. I returned again and enjoyed a tender and flavorful "Grilled Striploin Sandwich".

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Visiting or just passing through Picton? Hungry? This is the place to stop! This place sits behind the Subway that sits on Main St. The food is amazing! I rarely eat a hamburger, unless I grill it myself on the grill. Acoustic Jam hamburger is the BEST hamburger I've probably ever eaten. Grilled, juicy, flavorful..the right temperature.. It is more then wonderful! I add blue cheese to mine..and the flavors all melt together. The service is great, it is clean and a nice place to get together with friends to have lunch/dinner and visit. You will enjoy!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Thanks to all of the trip advisor writers. I read the reviews and then gave the acoustic grill a try. What a great place. I stopped in a few times while I was in Picton and not only had fun but had good meals. The staff ( Vanessa and Steve ) we're very friendly and we had a good laugh with them. The potato nachos were fantastic and the wings and burgers ( their specialty ) were some of the best we had. The live entertainment on Friday night was nice and even though the place was full there was still enough room to move around freely. The locals made us feel welcome which is always nice when you go into a small pub/ grill. It is a bit tricky to find but once you find it you will love it.
Steve s