“Acoustic Jam never misses”
Review of Acoustic Grill

Acoustic Grill
Ranked #3 of 76 Restaurants in Picton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

We are locals. When hankering for a burger the Acoustic Jam Burger never misses. The Roasted Chicken Medley gets attention occasionally.
An intimate setting (tucked down an alley off Main Street) that has the artists saying "I love this place!" Weekend live acts, sometimes weekdays. 13 brews on tap-local and from afar, limited selection of bottles of beer. Sufficient Wine list for Pub setting. A menu that is features local, it is fresh innovative pub style.
A welcoming vibe to the visitor amongst an eclectic crowd of regulars.
Easy to hang out alone or when the Acoustic is Jammed. I too love this place.

There are newer reviews for Acoustic Grill

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have visited this restaurant a few time. I have had several of the different entrees that they offer. This trip I had the Acoustic Burger, and interesting burger that also has a corn salsa that comes with it. I have had the burger before, and they do a nice job. Meat is fresh, and I am guessing is hand made and formed. This this time I had the fries with the meal (for $1 extra more than potato chips), they are more like a shoestring fry. I found them under-cooked, and a bit starchy tasting. I had requested mayo on the side with my meal, and was unpleasantly surprised that they had changed me an extra dollar to have some mayo. I was told that this was because I had asked for it on the side - rather than on my burger or on top of the fries I guess. I brought this to their attention, stating that this was not right, and they took it off the bill. If not for the nickle and diming, and lousy fries, I would have rated Excellent, as the atmosphere, decor, and usually the food is good. Make sure you pay attention to the menu, as every change you make or topping you add is an extra charge - usually a dollar or two or three. Mayo was NOT listed as an extra charge however.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Everything you have ever heard about this place is true! It's hard to describe a burger that tastes as amazing as their signature burger but lets just say Black Angus beef and blue cheese spell WINNER!!!! And the evening entertainment was a blast - blue grass from Canadian roots (Peterborough to be exact). The only negative was the fact that the fryer was down so no homemade chips or deep fried dill pickles to snack on! But as the night went on, some freshly popped corn was the perfect lifesaver! My deepest thanks to the owner I believe his name is Steve (and I apologize if I got it wrong but we did enjoy a few "pops" that night). I was treated to a free surprise birthday dessert generous in both proportion (it could feed a whole table) and thought (it was their unplanned gift for my celebration). And it just kept getting better. Before we left, he presented me with a souvenir pint glass to take home to remember the night. And I certainly will!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

They serve good hamburgers. It is meant for the younger crowd and finger food type place. Their crisp potato chips served with just about everything is not to my personal liking but that's me.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

My friend told me that I had to try the signature burger with the blue cheese topping because it was the best burger he'd ever had. So, even though I rarely eat meat at all, and even rarer for me to eat red meat, I took him at his word and went for it. He was NOT wrong. Absolutely delicious indulgence!!! The burger was juicy and flavourful, and with the blue cheese, incredibly decadent. So, definitely something to save for that very rare treat, but well worth it. What surprised me was the salad that I chose instead of the regular side: goat cheese, dried cranberries with greens and a vinaigrette dressing that was to die for! Great service, great spot. Just sorry that we didn't visit on a day when live musical entertainment was being offered.