“Incredible edabule”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Brampton, Canada
“Incredible edabule”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Wow....all I can tell you is the food here is as creative and delectable as you will find anywhere.
I mean that literally. After eating in great restaurants in Canada and US as well as Europe this ranks right up there with the best in your life. Try the smoked duck salad and tell me that isn't the best way of getting this. Ditto the rack of lamb...simply flawless. This place is just over 2 hours from my door and easily my new favorite restaurant within a 500 mile radius.

• Visited November 2013

Napanee, Canada
“I expected better from reading the reviews.”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

We had heard from friends of this restaurant and read the reviews on TripAdvisor. We thought it would be a great place to try. We, however found the restaurant didn't live up to the reviews. My wife is a vegetarian and tried the only offering and found it a different offering from other restaurants but wit little flavor. I had the roast beef. I found it to be a nice portion with little flavour. Even the horseradish was boring.
Lastly we had waiter who had no interest in us. Our table was positioned near a wall where the floor was badly uneven and our chair was wobbly. We asked if we could get something to help with the chair and you'd think we asked for a kidney. Perhaps it was just a bad day but we won't be going back. Its too bad we had hopes to find a great restaurant nearby.

• Visited November 2013
4 Thank rpfxwhalen
Pforzheim, Germany
“Great restaurant with delicious food”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The food in Blumen was so delicious. The main course (regional fish and rabbit) was fantastic. The dessert was very tasty. The ambience in the restaurant is really nice and the romantic garden is beautiful.
The chef is swiss and cooks himself. A really recommendable place.

• Visited October 2013
Kingston
“Nice new restararunt in Picton.”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

My wife and I spent a nice evening at Blumen Garden Bistro and enjoyed the service and food very much. The atmosphere was excellent as was the service. I had rabbit for the first time in my life and it was excellent. We would recommend this restaurant without question.

• Visited October 2013
Toronto
“A grand meal”
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal. The service was great and the food selection superb. A great thing about this restaurant is that they will not over book. They will book to make sure the food is quality and not to fill the place. Each meal is individually prepared so make a reservation, as even if they are not full they might not be able to serve you. Staff was very friendly. I had a pork tenderloin that melted in my mouth. Will come back again.

Visited October 2013