The Manse Boutique Inn & Spa
US$168
US$150
US$116
Travelocity
The Queen's Inn(Picton)(Great Value!)
US$160
Priceline
Merrill Inn(Picton)
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
All reviewschef chrishot tubold churchkoi pondsmoked baconbody pillowfood packageprince edward countyperfect breakfastschurch clockbrief summarycharcuterie platechocolate gingertortehigh pressuredowntown shopsgluten free crackers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We stayed at The Manse for two nights and it was exceptional. Kathleen & Chris were very welcoming and went the extra mile to make our stay enjoyable. The Inn itself is well situated to explore Prince Edward County. The historic building has been beautifully restored and the grounds are perfect for relaxing (salt water pool, hot tub, serene garden). Our room was very clean and classy. The breakfast is not your ordinary B&B breakfast...eggs benedict...finnish pancakes...we couldn't wait to see what awaited us in the mornings. If you stay at The Manse (which I hope you do), stick around one evening for dinner. Chris prepared a phenomenal meal. We're already planning our next visit!

Room Tip: The rooms are overlooking the pool have a nice view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2013

From our arrival to departure my wife & I thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay at the Manse.
We were met by Innkeepers , Kathleen & Chris who gave us a warm welcome.
Our room #5 on the third floor was spacious enough for two and overlooked the pool ,waterfall and garden.Without an elevator one had to carry luggage up the stairs but Chris obligingly helped out.
The standard of cleanliness is very high and the bathroom was very well equipped. The only criticism is that the room lacked a closet but for a short stay that was not a problem.
We opted for a package which included a welcome glass of sparkling wine, appetizer tray , bottle of wine and private dinner.
The hot breakfasts were extremely good and there are ample juices, fresh fruit, yogurt ,coffee etc.
For our private candlelit dining experience on the porch, Chef Chris produced a delicious three course meal and his accompanying wine selection was perfectly paired with the meal.
In summary, the Manse has everything, centrally located, clean, we'll maintained, sumptuous meals and above all pleasant knowledgeable Innkeepers.
Enjoy

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jimcanciao
Reviewed 30 August 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Inn with our almost 3-year old son, and the room was setup with a cot for him and a very comfortable queen sized bed for us - the bedding was divine! Upon checking in, I couldn't get over how clean (really really clean) everything in the room was - spotlessly new and almost appeared unused! I was also delighted with the breakfast served, perfectly cooked eggs is the true test of a chef's talents and his hollandaise was among the best I've ever had.
I can't say enough good things, I would highly recommend to friends, family and clients alike and can't wait until I can go back and spend more time in the beautifully landscaped pool and hottub!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2013

absolutely wonderful experience! Building what a site, landscaping, lots of quiet areas to sit. Lovely pool with poolside beverages, room was so comfy, amazing shower, big enough for 2.

Complimentary breakfast was so fresh and yummy - homemade granola and fresh fruit. Vegetarian omelet with in house cured bacon and freshly baked bread.

Simply delicious

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband and I spent 3 days at The Manse last week and loved every minute of it. Wish we were there right now in fact.

Like everyone else, we cannot say enough about Kathleen and Chris, and of course, their lovely puppy Baxter. They are wonderful people and perfect hosts. They are friendly and helpful and eager to make your trip perfect - which it was.

Chris - we're having withdrawal symptoms for your house cured bacon. Or was it crack??

The Inn met all our needs and beyond. Loved our room, the pool, the breakfasts, the location, the gardens, etc. It was squeaky clean too. Oh and the shower - I think ours had 7 heads??

We're already planning a return visit folks.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple