“Great place for lunch!”

Ranked #32 of 78 Restaurants in Picton
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Great tasting food at a very reasonable price for lunch. Not open for dinner every night. Better for breakfast and lunch. Real home-cut fries and home made soup are served. Salads with the lunch meals are nicely served. Decor lacks a lot to be desired but who cares when you are just there for a good breakfast or nice lunch. Lots of choice on the menu. Coffee is also very good!

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Was told by locals to go here for breakfast! A superb decision! The service was excellent, lots of good coffee, the breakfast selection has lots of variety! The home fries which I tasted were the best, you can have them with a sweet onion fried in with them! Great! The wait staff was so friendly and helpful! Just on the outskirts of Picton, turn left at the liquor store and after a short drive there it is! One of the top breakfasts I have had! Spied some great looking pies in the cooler! Check it out!

Reviewed 1 February 2013

As the title states, there isn't much to get excited about at Bailey's. Last time I was there I was required to pay $2 to take money out, as they didn't accept debit or credit, and I was not informed of this before the meal. The server seemed more interested in her tablet than her tables. The meal itself was rather bland. I had the lunch linguine, which was oily and lacking in flavour. My dining partner had french toast and was disappointed at the quality; it was regular, thin white bread and was quite small and unsatisfying. Overall I won't be returning, with the other great dining experiences available in the County that are comparable in value there is no reason to subject myself or anyone else to this sadly lacking restaurant.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

Every time our family is in the Prince Edward County area we have to stop by this restaurant. We love the atmosphere and the friendly staff, the food is great and the prices are low. Breakfast is especially good and always hot upon arrival to the table. Kudos to the owners and staff.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

The food was great! Service was exceptional. A great place for a family dinner. I had The Chicken Tetrazini the kids had fish and chips and pizza and my wife had the terradactol wings they were huge and the hot sauce was the best she had tasted in years. Nice job Bailey. We will be back next year on our trip to Sandbanks! Thanks

1  Thank austin b