“Excellent lunch; healthy, fresh cooking”
Review of The Painted Peppercorn - CLOSED

The Painted Peppercorn
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We stumbled upon The Painted Peppercorn by accident - we were hungry, looking for a lunch spot, and it was the closest one.

We ordered the pork tourtiere and cauliflower soup. I had expected a salty creamy mess, but instead I got a delicious, wholesome soup full of flavour. My wife ordered the pork tourtiere, which had a rich medley of fall spices; every bite was delectable.

The food we got was healthy, low in sodium, and full of fresh ingredients. Highly recommended.

3  Thank TorontoCanadaEh

Reviewed 15 September 2013

One thing I love to find when I am away from home is a place that makes meals like I would be making. The food was outstanding. Three of us were there for lunch one day, none of us ordered the same meal and all of us were very, very pleased. We'll be back!

1  Thank ShoppingBound
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Had the amazing chicken dinner with salad and a brew. The service was great, and the atmosphere calm and harmonious after a long trip.

1  Thank Bill B
Reviewed 26 August 2013

The look of that place is not so neat, but we have read the reviews and decided to give it a try. We had a lunch at that place and the food was awful. I had hairs in my meal. For some strange reason they put fruit in you main dish. I am not comming back again.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Although we arrived here just an hour or so before closing we were seated on the patio immediately and our order taken promptly. Our dinner arrived promptly and was just what we'd ordered. Everything was delicious and the bill was very budget friendly.

2  Thank HeatherinParis