“Restaurant Closed”
Review of Shonsey's Sports Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Shonsey's Sports Bar and Grill
“Restaurant Closed”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Although having visited the website which is still active, this restaurant was closed and appeared to have been for quite awhile.

1 Thank Sara D

Picton, Canada
“Great food, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I have been to Shonsey's Sports Bar and Grill on several occasions and have not been dissapointed once! The food is delectable the service is spot on and the atmosphere is great! Would recommend this restaurant/bar to everyone!

• Visited March 2013
Ottawa
“too much $$$”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

me and my family thought we would check out this new place in downtown picton but it took a big hit to my wallet and i soon regretted the decision. The food was way too much money for the quality of food we got. I give credit that they just opened and are working out the kinks but we wont be back well we are in the county. Alot of money for average quality.

• Visited August 2012
“Great New Restaurant in the County”
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Shonsey's is the newest restaurant in Picton, and it's definitely a keeper! Although sort of a hidden gem, due to its location at the top of the town hill, past most of the shops, it was worth the extra steps for sure! The staff was super friendly and attentive, and the menu choices were not what you expect for a sports bar, but everyone at my table was really impressed with both the quality and quantity of the food (try the burger!). A vegetarian member of my party was thoroughly impressed with the variety of options available to him. Would reccomend, for sure!