“Amazing attention to detail and comfort”
Review of Avanti B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Picton
Avanti B&B
Ranked #10 of 43 Picton B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing attention to detail and comfort”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My fiancée and I highly recommend this gorgeous b&b. Felt at home from the second I phoned to reserve and enjoyed our stay beyond our expectations. Our hosts were very attentive to culinary and room preferences and we felt extremely pampered.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed 5 July 2013

My fiancée and I have just returned from 3 nights at the Avanti B&B. This was our second visit- the first one being in May of 2011 and we once again had an absolutely wonderful time! The county itself is a lovely place to visit from the quaint little shops to the friendly people and delicious local food and wines- but staying at this bed and breakfast made the entire experience just that much better. The hosts, Leda and Frank are the absolute sweetest most gracious hosts, their beds make you feel like your sleeping on a cloud and their home, which also doubles as a B&B is stunning-- a complete dream! There isn't one thing I would have changed about the experience besides possibly making our visit even longer! I absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for wonderful hosts a good time and some rest and relaxation. This will exceed all of your expectations! We plan to return every year as we celebrate in the place where we first fell in love.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Ashley S
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 28 June 2013

My husband and I stayed at Avanti Bed and Breakfast during our first visit to Prince Edward County on the May long weekend. Frank and Leda were wonderful hosts. The house is beautiful, clean and the décor is incredible. When we arrived, we were provided with slippers when indoors and offered refreshments and baked goods.

I loved that the house was located on the water. The first thing we did when we arrived was relax down by the water, sipping Waupoos Cider that we had purchased earlier from The County Cider Company. Our breakfasts were delicious and restaurant quality, which is partly why I choose this B&B from seeing the recipes/images of the food.

The house is minutes from downtown shops and restaurants in Picton. I highly recommend this B&B if you are planning a stay in Prince Edward County. Great price and quality.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JAGcanadiantraveler
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 27 June 2013

My husband and I, along with 2 other couples, stayed at the Avanti Bed and Breakfast during our visit to Prince Edward County last weekend. We were so impressed with the Avanti and our hosts, Frank and Leda Westbrook. The house is beautiful and impeccably decorated, and is nicely located on the water within a few minutes drive from Picton. Our breakfasts were incredibly tasty and beautifully presented with everything made from scratch. We had homemade cookies on our arrival and fresh muffins and interesting breads along with our breakfast each day. Frank and Leda also accommodated my gluten intolerance with fabulous recipes that I plan to try at home. I highly recommend this B&B if you are planning a stay in Prince Edward County.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sherrif24
Also consider these accommodations in or near Picton
The Waring House
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Belleville
The Miller's House Bed and Breakfast
Bells and Whistles Family Inn
Jackson's Falls Country Inn

Been to Avanti B&B? Share your experiences!