“Simple Elegance!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Regent Cafe
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Description: The Regent Cafe is open for breakfast and lunch. You will find that the dishes we create are fresh, inviting, made with locally-sourced ingredients, and of course; a little bit of love. Gluten-free and non-dairy options are always available - let us know when ordering if you have any special dietary restrictions.
Montreal, Canada
“Simple Elegance!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

We had breakfast here twice during our four day mini-honeymoon. We would have dined here all four days, but (our one disappointment) the breakfast menu was limited to less than a handful of choices. The poached egg combos, served with a micro-salad are refreshing and tasty. The onsite display of freshly baked goods were tantalizing, but we opted for a light breaky! The great coffee on hand was serve yourself, and service was always with a smile.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank BrenLau K

“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

I had the ploughman's lunch and it was excellent. All in house made cured meats and pâtés. Service was excellent. To top it off they had a nice selection of local craft beer to wash it down with.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Countyfoodie
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Vegan friendly for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

My daughter and I went to the Regent Cafe for breakfast on July 13, 2013. Somewhere I thought I'd read they were vegan friendly, so we were game to try them out for breakfast.

I would say that they're not that vegan friendly for breakfast, but lucky for us, they had a bunch of salads ready for the lunch crowd, so we had lunch for breakfast. It was very good. We had their carrot slaw, and a quinoa/chickpea mixture, and some fruit salad.

Staff (I think they were the owners) were outstanding, and the wee cafe is absolutely charming.

Great food. Great service. Accommodating.

Worth visiting!

Visited July 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Charming Cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

The Regent Cafe is a charming spot for lunch. Good food that is locally sourced and friendly staff. My husband and I both enjoyed the delicious mushroom soup. I had a tasty beet and sweet pea salad, while my husband had a good veggie sandwich. This was our first time to the Regent, on a second trip to Prince Edward County. We would go back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Helena R
Gananoque, Canada
“A hidden Gem!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

We ate at the Regent Cafe for lunch and have to say it was quite wonderful. The sandwiches were great and coleslaw.Setting was comfortable and quant. Please enjoy my photos. We will return.

• Visited May 2013