Just returned from a stay at Waring House, our room was great! Very quiet and relaxing. We decided to eat on site and were happy we did, the food was amazing. We spent the rest of the evening in the pub and enjoyed the live entertainment and chatting with the locals that had come in for a bite to eat.We would most certainly come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural hospitality meets modern convenience in the heart of Ontario's newest wine and culinary hotspot, Prince Edward County. Choose from 49 rooms and suites in our historical buildings or our new luxurious lodges. Fine dining in Amelia's Garden, casual fare and live music in the Barley Room Pub. Recreational hands-on cooking classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Waring House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waring House Hotel Picton
- The Waring House Picton, Ontario, Canada