The room we stayed in was huge and well appointed a couple water damaged ceiling tiles if you want to be picky but very nice, comfortable beds and pillows with nice linens. I don't know why they don't have a bigger couch with a pullout bed in the living room they definitely have the space. IF YOU GET BREAKFAST INCLUDED YOU CAN HAVE BRUNCH FOR $5 MORE WE FOUND THIS OUT ON OUR LAST DAY TOO LATE FOR US BUT MAYBE IT WILL HELP SOMEONE SLEEP IN A LITTLE LONGER. My only complaint is that we were never told this my wife asked the manager on our last day if there was a discount on brunch if we didn't make breakfast. The staff is top notch and very friendly I guess they are treated well and it shows, my biggest compliment goes to them. DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED, Adios amigos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rural hospitality meets modern convenience in the heart of Ontario's newest wine and culinary hotspot, Prince Edward County. Choose from 49 rooms and suites in our historical buildings or our new luxurious lodges. Fine dining in Amelia's Garden, casual fare and live music in the Barley Room Pub. Recreational hands-on cooking classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Waring House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waring House Hotel Picton
- The Waring House Picton, Ontario, Canada