The Picton Harbour Inn should be considered only if you have exhausted every other option in the County. Located in one of the most charming regions of the country, this hotel possesses none. Aging furnishings, shabby décor and barely passible cleaning standards abounded and customer service was stilted at best, surly at worst. Undoubtedly affordable, we found we got what we paid for…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Picton Harbour Inn offers twenty-nine comfortable guestrooms, plus a large family unit, and a three-bedroom furnished apartment. The rooms are simple, many furnished with locally-made oak furniture, and the walls are hung with vignettes of the past in the form of archival photographs of Picton Harbour in bygone days. All rooms have cable TV, air conditioning, and telephone. Some have balconies overlooking one of the most charming small town harbours in Ontario and some rooms have whirlpool baths. There is also imited dockage, with hydro and showers available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Picton Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Picton Harbour Hotel Picton
- Picton Harbour Inn Ontario, Canada