“Seascape Kayak Tours”

Seascape Kayak Tours Inc.
Amherst, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Seascape Kayak Tours”
Reviewed 22 August 2009

My fiancee and I went kayaking for the first time with this tour company and we had an amazing time! We saw porpoises, eagles, seals, jellyfish, and had a lot of fun on the open ocean, as well as a refreshing lunch on another island accessible only by sea. The staff were friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable of the area and wildlife so we knew a little about where we were and what to look for. I learned about bioluminescent jellyfish (never knew of them or saw one before the trip) and now really want to get my own kayak. It was a lot of fun. I recommend them to anyone that wants to experience east coast wildlife and the ocean firsthand, and for kayakers from beginner to expert.

4 Thank kittyroara