“View, View, View”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2012

This great little property has views to die for. Sit in the big soaker tub and relax while staring out at the ocean. Beds were very comfy and the little kitchenette was handy for snacks and drinks. Spend the money and stay here, its a very special treat!

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Very rude and hostile server. She seemed to be at "management level". My wife even said to her "you make me feel unwelcome". I have never been treated so badly. We complained to the "boss".The location is great with a view from the outside deck overlooking the sea.

1  Thank Doug C
Reviewed 1 November 2012

My wife and I enjoyed our meal here with the view of Finlayson Arm. I would suggest if you take in the Salmon Run at Goldstream Park, after you are finished with the walk, get in your car and just up the hill from there you can stop in and enjoy a great meal overlooking where you were. I realize there are better food establishments out there but this is such a quick trip from Victoria after visiting the park and a quiet place to sit back and relax. The food is good.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

Best food we have had in a long time - kale beet salad, lamb, salmon - all amazing. Can't wait to eat here again.

Reviewed 11 October 2012

Fourteen of us enjoyed a fantastic lunch lat Saturday; our waitress was amazing, from topping up our water or coffee’s to clearing the plates soon after we finished. Everyone ordered something different, which was nice to see all the different items on the menu (except the pulled pork sandwich) the portions were a good size, no one had any complaints, the prices were what I’d pay at my local pub at home, without that view. I ordered the Roasted garlic & Brie appetizer (amazing) accompenied by a cup of the daily soup which was Currie and leech (very yummy). I would definably go again for lunch ~ This place was fast casual dining at its best with a spectacular view of the Saanich inlet. Oh, is burger and fries not a kid friendly item?? Maybe David went for dinner there ~