I’m in my late 20s and took my bf there for his 40th bday as a surprise. We both fell in love with this resort. It was relaxing, beautiful and serene. It really felt like we “got away from the city”. We rented bikes kayaks, and went for a hike and hung out at the Farmer’s Market and Rebecca’s Spit (beach). We were really impressed with the quality of the food. The price of the food was above average, but affordable considering we were at a resort. It was about $24/entree. We had a good deal on our room - $129/night for a room with two queens + fridge (no sofa). This price included a $15 voucher for breakfast off their menu and 2 free 2 hour kayak or bike rentals. Our room was rustic, but still very clean, and we had a beautiful ocean view.
The service was good. The staff was friendly, attentive, and very hospitable. I would recommend coming back to April Point. I absolutely love Quadra Island and this resort really helped!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront getaways, perfect for romantic weekends, family vacations, girlfriend getaways and more. Packages and specials available. Located on Quadra Island, a short ride from Campbell River on Vancouver Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your April Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- April Point Resort And Spa
- April Point Hotel Quathiaski Cove
- April Point Resort & Spa Canada/Quadra Island - Quathiaski Cove