We stayed at Painter's Lodge a few days and took the water taxi over to April Point on a whim to rent scooters and decided we needed to stay longer. We were lucky enough to get room 123 with a river view. The room was very clean and spacious, and the staff was helpful in all regards. We rented kayaks twice and truly enjoyed ourselves. We also went on the whale watching trip offered thru the resort and Braden was an amazing tour guide. We had a car with us so we went to "town" for breakfast and shopped for lunch at the Tru Value. Dinners were in the restaurant, where we were quite taken care of by Bill and Jenny and Kris. There are some fun hiking trails, and the farmer's market in town on Sundays is quaint. We had a marvelous time reading in the chairs spread out around the resort, and found that we actually got better wi-fi reception down on the docks. It's easy to lose track of time on Quadra Island so plan on enjoying yourself on "island time."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront getaways, perfect for romantic weekends, family vacations, girlfriend getaways and more. Packages and specials available. Located on Quadra Island, a short ride from Campbell River on Vancouver Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your April Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- April Point Resort And Spa
- April Point Hotel Quathiaski Cove
- April Point Resort & Spa Canada/Quadra Island - Quathiaski Cove