This is a stunning location. From our balcony we watched a sea otter swimming past ans there are amazing views in every direction. The buildings themselves have a slightly retro feel and some might feel that they look dated, but they are clean and well equipped.
The staff were friendly and helpful and did all they could to make our stay a pleasant one. There are plenty of activities but be aware that some of the facilities require taking the free ferry to the company's other resort, Painter's Lodge.
We were there for two very pleasant nights giving us an opportunity to explore the island a little. We had pre-booked a wild life cruise, which would have been great had the weather not been so unpleasant.
Dinner in the restaurant was very acceptable = th menu has a reasonable choice and the food was well presented and tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront getaways, perfect for romantic weekends, family vacations, girlfriend getaways and more. Packages and specials available. Located on Quadra Island, a short ride from Campbell River on Vancouver Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Agoda, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your April Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- April Point Hotel Quathiaski Cove
- April Point Resort And Spa
- April Point Resort & Spa Canada/Quadra Island - Quathiaski Cove