“Beautiful spa”

The Spa at April Point
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Gorgeous location, well appointed, friendly estheticians.Good value for services. Has a Japanese decor.

1  Thank Barbequin

Reviewed 22 July 2013

the massage therapist is like an RMT. real massage, not just someone pushing at you. amazing. I want to go again. my daughter had a facial, she is a teen and she loved it. too bad we had so little time to sit outside before or after to enjoy the scenery. we will go back for sure. it is an aveda spa that is so lovely.

1  Thank di1964
Reviewed 28 September 2012

We took a complimentry water taxi from Campbell River to April Pt. My sister enjoyed a indoor massage treat tment while I sat outside beside a heat lamp and was pampered like never before! I've had a Few pedicures,,. The attendant was respectful, very atttentive while I drank herb tea, meditated and just inhaled the outdoors & willdlife activity. RELAXATION superb ~thank-you.

1  Thank JanetK202