“Great food. Great waitresses.”

Good Thymes Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in The Pas
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I definitely recommend this restaurant. I have been to other places in town but there is just something about Good Thymes. Well, a few things. For one, the girls always remember us. That just makes you feel right at home. I think you can tell the place is well run because the owner has been there almost every time I have and the service is usually excellent. I have been there once when it took quite a while for our entrees, but the place was packed so it's forgivable. The food is always fantastic and portions are anything but small. I ordered the Chipotle Lime Salad today and couldn't even come close to finishing it. That is the best salad I've ever eaten in my entire life by the way. It has bacon in it. That is the best idea ever. Amazing!

4  Thank Kyle S

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

I come into town a few times a year for business, and this is always the place I take my co-workers. The servers are always friendly, and knowledgable of the menu. They are always seem to flexible with the guest orders and party sizes too. The chef definitely knows what he is doing too! This day-to-day menu is always great, but he is also super creative with this daily special changes, I would highly recommend them, and this restaurant. It is also kid friendly by the way!

3  Thank Foodylover44
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We make a point of stopping in at Good Thymes whenever we are in The Pas. They make the best Caesars ever! The staff is always friendly and knowledgable and the food is always fantastic. My absolute favourite is the Pork Medallion Marnier.
We have been there with huge groups during hockey tournaments and let me tell you, they sure know what they're doing. They have gone above and beyond in every way imaginable. They will even send servers to the rink to take our order so when the 30-40 of us get there our food is already on the go. 30-40 parents and children in and out in about an hour. And it's not just your typical quick meals either. Full dinner entrees, appetizers and drinks. Those girls run their butts off and always put a smile on our faces. I don't believe there is a better restaurant in mb.

3  Thank Travellingfoodie5125
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This is a good restaurant, a little pricey but the portions are huge, also have a sports bar that is usually hopping!! I live near here so I have been to eat there on several occasions.

1  Thank takemeanywhere623
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The Good Thymes restaurant is second to none in the quality of food, service and variety of menu options, surprising to some for the size of our town! You will not be dissappointed - there is nothing on the menu that is not top notch in taste and value!

2  Thank Juhaoj