Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center
US$233
  • Room Service
US$109
  • Pool
Tulip Inn Amsterdam Airport(Schiphol)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$110
  • Restaurant
Van der Valk Hotel Schiphol(Schiphol)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hotel Chariot(Aalsmeer)
US$163
US$105
2,161 results
All reviewsthe club loungevoyager restaurantamsterdam airportconvenient locationvending machinenext morningan early flightrooms are comfortablemini barstayed one nightfree internetcovered walkwaybetween flightsspgconveniencetrainplane
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Stayed here overnight on the way to an African Safari trip. It was very convenient since it is attached to the airport, so we didn't have to do the shuttle thing with our luggage. Also made it easy for a quick trip into the city center to see the sites since we just had to walk back into the airport to catch the train. You don't have to go outside if you don't want to. However, there was a problem with the cold water pressure, making it a challenge to brush my teeth and take a shower without being scalded. "Paid" a big price for this room with air miles that were set to expire soon.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
smitsf, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2012

Dear DianeinDublin,

I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts here on TripAdvisor.

I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you faced due to low water pressure. Beside this inconvenience, I am glad to read that you enjoyed the convenient location of our hotel and that you could go to the city center. I learnt from your profile information that you usually travel for fun and for that reason I would highly recommend you to go on a bike ride upon your next visit to Amsterdam. Please be informed that you may borrow a bike from us in order to explore the exciting surrounding of Amsterdam.

I hope that you have a chance to visit Amsterdam soon and I wish you a very warm welcome.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

I stayed here for two nights as I had some meetings, so the hotel was very convenient for that. And the gym facility is actually quite nice. Other than that, there is no reason to stay here. As a platinum SPG member, I have stayed at Sheratons all over the world, and I would say that the rooms and service level is below that of its sister hotels. There were also some billing errors at checkout which would have been easily missed had I not reviewed it. The hotel corrected the errors immediately, but it was still annoying. The good news, if one must stay here, is that the train into the heart of the city runs often, and is quick and inexpensive. So you can still enjoy the city even if you are stuck way out at the airport.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
smitsf, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2012

Dear JNelsonRedSoxFan,

Thank you for providing feedback on TripAdvisor. I regret to read that your stay was not up to your expectations.

I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you faced during check out. Please be informed that we take your feedback very seriously as we constantly strive to improve our services and facilities. I would like to thank you again for sharing your feedback as it is certainly of a great value to us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to show you our improvements.

Reviewed 3 December 2012 via mobile

We loved the location for our over night transfer from the middle east to the US. However there is no coffee maker for a morning coffee not even in the lobby. Internet is extra even if you just want to check e mail. At list give free "low speed" internet and charge for an upgraded high speed if someone wants to download movies extra.. The price of the room was outrages however very easy access to the terminal. All the extra charged left a bad taste I will not recommend it as first choice shop around first to get a better value.

• Stayed: November 2012
smitsf, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2012

Dear cruisenerd_9,

First of all, I would like to thank you for staying with us and secondly I highly recommend a review from a senior contributor of TripAdvisor. In our constant improvement processes, your feedback is of greatest value to us.

Since you have mentioned about lack of coffee and tea facility, I would like to share with you that we do have a coffee and tea facility available, which we would be happy to place in your room on your next visit. Please also be informed that we do have coffee and tea facilities available around-the-clock on 1st, 4th and 6th floor. As far as the internet prices are concerned, please be informed that we have the first half hour WIFI free of charge for our guests. Furthermore we have 4 terminals in the lobby with complimentary internet access. Charges for additional WIFI access are indeed applicable in our hotel and these charges are aligned throughout our hotels within Starwood Hotels & Resorts.

Amsterdam is a great city and I hope you have a chance to come here soon and I wish you a very warm welcome.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

Just stayed here again after a year or so. This hotel is most conveniently located at AMS airport,
just a short walk from the terminal. The room felt still modern, the TV had more free channels than in most other hotels. I was upgraded to Executive floor with lounge acces incl free drinks in the evening and b/fast next morning.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
smitsf, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2012

Dear JanRostkowski,

I highly appreciate a review about our hotel from a senior contributor of TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read that the hospitality of my team members and the convenient location of our hotel attracted you back after a year. I am also glad to read that you enjoyed free channels and access to the Club Lounge. From your profile information, I got to know that during your vacations, you like great food and wines. So, I would like to invite you to dine in our Voyager restaurant upon your next visit and I would highly recommend you to attend Sheraton Social Hour at THE GATE during weekday’s between17:00-19:00 where you can explore premium award-winning wines from the finest winemakers around the globe.

I hope you have a chance to visit Amsterdam soon and I wish you a very warm welcome.

Reviewed 23 November 2012

nice room, nice food
spacey room, great bed ...
smiley and really nice people at the reception..
good food at the restaurant , yet the service slower than slow ..

Internet connection - 20 Euro per day ... somebody must have lost his mind :)

Room Tip: go for executive floor
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
smitsf, General Manager at Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2012

Dear BraMal,

Thank you for taking time and writing a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. I highly appreciate your warm thoughts.

It is pretty clear to me that you have had a great stay with us. I am proud that you enjoyed good food at the restaurant and recognize the hospitality of my team members. I learnt from your profile information that during travelling you try to blend with the locals. So, I would highly recommend you to enjoy a bike ride and relax in the neighboring areas of Amsterdam. Please be informed that you can borrow a bike from us in order to explore the local areas.

As far as the internet prices are concerned, please be informed that every guest in our hotel can choose to access 30 min. free internet access. However charges for additional WIFI access are indeed applicable in our hotel and these charges are aligned throughout our hotels within Starwood Hotels & Resorts.

Amsterdam is a great city and I hope you have a chance to come here soon and I wish you a very warm welcome back.